KEYQUEST HELPPPP!!! :(

Guest Darksk1n

Guest Darksk1n

So for like 2 WEEKS I have NOT been able to play KeyQuest. All of a sudden one day it just STOPPED working.

I have contacted TNT and they have NOT responded. My tickets just stay open. Even friends of mine have submitted tickets on my behalf and STILL no reply.

What happens when I try to play you may ask?

IT NEVER takes me to the lobby screen. It just stays on that "connecting" screen with the white circles. It stays there FOREVER and then after like 30 minutes it tells me to refresh and I do and it does the same thing over and over and over. HOWEVER if I log onto my side account on the SAME browser... It works just fine!!!! It seems like it's MY account, but I dont understand.

Can anyone help, suggest a few things?

Here's a pic of what happens to me

KQ.png

Guest Darksk1n

Kat- yeah I have done that already. Even tried on different computers and everything

Yoshi- I never thought of that! That's the only differrnce between my main and side is the site theme and I also just got premium on my main. But it was working for a while after I got premium. Then it just stopped. I'm gonna try that when I get home

Thanks for helping. If any more ideas come up. Please post them!

So Yoshi I tried the theme thing and yeahhhh... didnt work :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.