Upgrading set.

Slowly increasing my pets stats and currently at

Level: 19

Health: 36 / 38

Strength: EXCELLENT (40)

Defence: GREAT (38)

Move: GREAT (37)

I currently have Scarab Ring x2, Bronze Scorchstone and a Leaf Shield.

Should I upgrade my scarabs with 2 Golden compasses or 2 Hanso Charisma Charm or go for something else.

If you are looking for pure attack I recommend Rainbow Scroll next. It's cheap and deals 9 icons. If you are looking to spend more money on a weapon then Ylana's Blaster would be a good choice.

If you want to continue with dual duty, the charisma charm would be a great choice, but I don't see how 2 golden compasses or 2 charisma charms would help you at all. If you're going to use 2 dual duty weapons in the same turn, they should be different and block different icons. In the case of GC and the charisma charm, both block darkness.

I would invest in a freezer and a once-per-battle bomb, not a one use bomb like a muffin. Are you battling 1P, 2P, or both? That is the deciding factor on what freezer you should get.

Well if neopoints REALLY aren't an issue than a h4000 Helmet will serve your freezing needs for pretty much forever. lol. It has a 100% chance of freezing.

If that is too expensive, then it'd be logical to buy a Snowglobe Staff. It's semi fragile and doesn't have that great of a freezing chance, but that doesn't matter since it's 1P. If you don't freeze the first turn, you can always withdraw from the battle and try again.

For a bomb I would choose one of three (depending on your price range):

NQ II on insane is pretty hard, plus you must have beaten it 2 or 3 times already to get to the insane difficulty. If you've never played NQ before, then beating everything + insane is definitely a few months to a year if you're dedicated.

You can get two of the same prize by beating it again, but I don't think that you can play on Insane twice in a row. I think that you have to beat the easier difficulties all over again first.

I noticed in the Evil Sloth Clone, Giant Chomby, Mootix Warrior and the Black Peteri it says to use a stealer, do you keep the weapon or is it just for that fight? And do you lose the sticky hand after?

Stealers only steal weapons for that fight. If only you got to keep them! :woot:

A Purple Sticky Hand is the popular stealing choice. You lose the sticky hand in the battle after it steals (it goes to your opponent, it's a double edged sword). After that battle though, you get your sticky hand back, just like your opponent gets their weapon back. :)

No Problem :) What are you getting from NQII?

If you're playing through Insane, you'll come across some good weapons along the way when you beat the other difficulties. If you already have Ylana's Blaster though, they make good selling items.

Neoquest II takes too long for me to play it, especially since you have to beat it on Evil to get anything decent, so I've never really paid attention to whether you got to pick or not.

I also found this:

You will only recieve the Insane difficulty item prize ONCE. Completing the Insane level multiple times will only give you the NP bonus. You can complete Normal/Evil difficulties as many times as you want and recieve the item and neopoints each time.

Looks like you'll only get one :O

I'm saving up for a Faerie Tabard right now to use in 1P. I'm personally going to try mixing it with Hanso's Charisma Charm, that way I'll have Darkness taken care of so that I don't need a ghostkershield.

One last question reflectors, I noticed the U-Bend of Great Justice dryers are mentioned, can I substituted the u bend(1 mil) for a Dehydration Potion(300k) or should I just wait and get a tabard?

I would just save up for the tabard, unless you knew for sure that you were going against an opponent using a water weapon for their main weapon. The tabard gives you more defense than just the water icons.

*pops in*

for freezing, between snowglobe staff and h4k helmet there is also the randomly firing freeze ray, which does 2 icons and has a 50% chance of freezing. it's also about 3.7 million cheaper than the h4k. (if np really isn't an issue, you might also want to look into magical marbles of mystery, which does 2 icons w/ 100% freezing. the 2 icons would probably make more a difference in 2p than 1p, however.)

good luck upgrading your set =)

*pops in*

for freezing, between snowglobe staff and h4k helmet there is also the randomly firing freeze ray, which does 2 icons and has a 50% chance of freezing. it's also about 3.7 million cheaper than the h4k. (if np really isn't an issue, you might also want to look into magical marbles of mystery, which does 2 icons w/ 100% freezing. the 2 icons would probably make more a difference in 2p than 1p, however.)

good luck upgrading your set =)

As long as you're in 1P, the freezing percentage doesn't matter because you could always withdraw from the battle and restart if it didn't freeze. I'm assuming he wants to get the 100% freezer to save himself some time.

However, in 2P your suggestions would be the better ones, since they deal icons if you don't succeed. If you DO save up for the Magical Marbles of Mystery, I don't know why you wouldn't just save up 2M more to buy a Sleep Ray. It also has a guaranteed freeze and it does 4, harder to block icons (mostly the two air, since nearly EVERY advanced battler has something to block dark).