Maraqua Support Team

hilo

Its going to be a fun year, and for the few years I have played AC, I truly enjoyed playing with Maraqua. We are gaining power, and with everyones help we might have a good chance to win this year. It is a team full of experienced players, and with your's and everyone's help we can take it all the way!

I am so looking forward to the AC this year even though this is only my first time. I haven't decided a team yet but I'll most likely be choosing MQ :laughingsmiley:

Good choice ;)

This will be my first year supporting Maraqua and playing the cup properly :)

Go Maraqua!!!

maraqua.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is my 6th AC :woot: even though on my profile right now it says it's my second; but I'm staying with Maraqua for life now! :D

Guest Yoshinho

Mystery Islander!

I am just saying this is also my 6th year! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This is a support topic for Maraqua. If you have nothing to add to this topic, please don't post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a feeling that we're gonna win this year. :) But, that it won't be an easy fight. I bet our most difficult opponent is gonna be Kreludor. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I jumped ship from FLUFF to WAM this year! =D I plan on doing as well as I possibly can this year towards some nifty prizes! (and hopefully Maraqua's victory, of course ;D)

YAY Maraqua, I played with Maraqua last year and everyone was supportive and nice but still competitive. We did great and I passed up my personal goal by double! I just hope I can get a hang of the new YYB before it starts!

>:D I've only been playing Neopets for about two weeks and I'm proud to say that I chose Maraqua to be my first. Currently making an average of 5-1/2 scores during practice so let's give everyone a run for their neopoints!

Um. How are you guys getting hundreds of goals per day? how long do you play? i only have 15 goals and i find after a couple games i just get frustrated with how slow it is with the "press any key to continue" thing to continue..i feel like that takes up more time than the game itself

Um. How are you guys getting hundreds of goals per day? how long do you play? i only have 15 goals and i find after a couple games i just get frustrated with how slow it is with the "press any key to continue" thing to continue..i feel like that takes up more time than the game itself

If you get like above 9 goals each time you play, I guess you won't get annoyed the the slowness. I too get really bored of the game sometimes but if you play others like SS or SOSD you might not get too bored.

Maraqua is gaining power!!! I can't wait to see it come 4th ^_^

Unfortunately I can't play in the mornings, afternoons and evenings and so I'm really really annoyed. :(