Trophy Question!

Vaccinated Jedi

In that particular game (and 6 other ones with maximum scores) everyone in the top 100 with that max score gets the gold trophy :P Each new person who get the score is added to the bottom of the top 100, and the top user is bumped off. Since its unusual for more than 100 people in any one day to get the score... if you get it, you are pretty much guaranteed a trophy because you're not bumped off until the next day or later.

In that particular game (and 6 other ones with maximum scores) everyone in the top 100 with that max score gets the gold trophy :P Each new person who get the score is added to the bottom of the top 100, and the top user is bumped off. Since its unusual for more than 100 people in any one day to get the score... if you get it, you are pretty much guaranteed a trophy because you're not bumped off until the next day or later.

Wait, what about Neopian Battlefield Legends? I had heard that you had to be in the correct trophy spot in order to actually get the trophy. Do you really only need to be in the top 100?

No, Battlefield Legends isn't set up as a "special 7" type game :(

The special ones are, um...

• Grand Theft Ummagine
  • Faerie Caves II – Fyora's Quest
  • Ruins Rampage
  • Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway
  • Chia Bomber 2
  • Dungeon Dash
  • Ugga Drop

I wrote walkthroughs for Faerie Caves, GTU & Ruins Rampage, plus a guide for Dungeon Dash :) The first 3 are really easy with guides!

Thanks for the clarification Izzy. I almost got excited about snagging a Battlefield Legends trophy. :S And you're definitely going to get a trophy Jedi! There's only one more hour and you're still in the top 100!