Level 50 Habitarium

Airiya

Okies, so I finally got to level 50 today and I was wondering, do the purple gems for NP disappear over a certain amount of time?

I usually leave my browser on when I go to classes and sometimes overnight.

I don't think I do. I left mine on all night and they were there the next morning. But be cautious: I logged off to see if they would still be there when I logged back on and it was frozen when I got back on. It still is frozen! I don't know if the gems had anything to do with my habit being frozen or not though.

I've never seen them disappear, even when one was hidden behind a storage for over a week :D

If you leave it running and you've got really efficient workers you can fill up the whole space - I don't know if this is fact but I've observed that if I leave my computer on all night and it fills up with gems, after I've collected them I can refresh and there will be more gems like they've been in storages somewhere and came out when I have space. Could just be a glitch where I didn't manage to collect them all before refreshing, but that's what I've observed.

Mmkay, because I am going to leave it overnight.

So for I've been gone for classes and already made a little over 80k.

I still have to destroy 60+ pages of eggs lol xD;;;

Nah, they won't go away... but... if you leave too many on there and refresh (or something like what happened to Olivia) you may get "locked out".

I have seen a few people that have had this happen to them. They all assume it is because they left too many gems on the ground.

Nah, they won't go away... but... if you leave too many on there and refresh (or something like what happened to Olivia) you may get "locked out".

I have seen a few people that have had this happen to them. They all assume it is because they left too many gems on the ground.

Hmm okies, I guess that means I just have to check for it from time to time.

I've never seen them disappear, even when one was hidden behind a storage for over a week :D

If you leave it running and you've got really efficient workers you can fill up the whole space - I don't know if this is fact but I've observed that if I leave my computer on all night and it fills up with gems, after I've collected them I can refresh and there will be more gems like they've been in storages somewhere and came out when I have space. Could just be a glitch where I didn't manage to collect them all before refreshing, but that's what I've observed.

I think this happens when you are collecting all of your gems rather quickly. Sometimes you will click on a gem and it will disappear, but it doesn't actually register you clicking on it. So when you refresh the gem reappears, because it didn't register that you already clicked on it. Whenever I collect all of my gems I do it rather slowly to ensure that each one registers and I receive my 500np. I've never filled up my entire screen with gems though, so maybe they do start stacking on top of each other if you have your screen full...

Make sure you never exit your browser with the screen full of gems. People on the neoboards call what Olivia experienced gem lockout. You get locked out of the habitarium (it gets stuck on the loading screen) because there are too many gems. So make sure you collect all of your gems before exiting neopets.

Make sure you never exit your browser with the screen full of gems. People on the neoboards call what Olivia experienced gem lockout. You get locked out of the habitarium (it gets stuck on the loading screen) because there are too many gems. So make sure you collect all of your gems before exiting neopets.

That's what happened to me, it's been over 3 weeks since I could get in... Wish there had been some kind of glitch report mentioned on the site, or I'd spent more time in the Habi forums... I really miss it :sad01_anim:

Send a support ticket to TNT, they might be able to unlock it. :D

They will not reset a habitarium over level 7, if you send in a ticket they will tell you to try clearing your internet cache, or wait till they have solved the problem.

i leave my computer on EVERY night and have not had any problems, my gems are always there. But I do not refresh my page untill i have collected all the gems, put all my p3's in houses and have collected all my eggs. Good luck