OMG !!!!

craigb

i just had 3200nps and lots of keys and the other person left thu game and i lost it all

so angry right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's one of the unfortunate downsides of KeyQuest is players who just quit the game whenever they want.

Sorry that you lost so much :(

Quitter are very annoying. And I've found the new 'smiley' icons that are supposed to tell how much the other users quit/not finish a game completely not helpful because I usually create a game since I want a specific board and color so I'm always waiting for the other person so I never see their rating :rolleyes_anim:

Guest Yoshinho

I hate how people do that.

Ok so there is this one key on my laptop keyboard that takes me to the homepage. During a game I accidentally pressed the key with my arm and it took me to the homepage. Minutes later the person I was versing PMs me. She starts trolling at me. I explain the keyboard and she thinks I am a dirty liar and said to get lost then she blocked me. xD

I really hate that too, which is why I stopped playing Keyquest.

I usually just have a 2-3 player game with my siblings on our computers or just play with Neofriends.

I get scared that I'll be frozen since I left the game a couple of times because my wireless network would just drop x-x

I think there is a huge difference between quitting and having computer isues which I know happen. But you can usually tell when someone is quitting but they usually do it either right after you get all the keys or right before you get to the door to win which is so dumb because now they don't get np or a key either <_< Sometimes I just don't understand people <_<

This is why I only play KQ with people I know either offsite or IRL. KQ quitters are such annoying trolls. And worse, you can't tell if someone's genuinely having computer troubles or if they're just sore losers <_<

I hate quitters too. If I have issues with my computer or connection problems, at least I try to apologise and I Neomail the person and I say if they want I can play KQ with them and let them win because I know how it is when someone leaves you at the end when you're winning. Especially when you're only one step to the doors. :grrr:

It's easy to tell who is just quitting over someone with computer troubles. If they wait until they know they're going to lose and then suddenly leave, 90% of the time I could bet you it wasn't their computer's fault. It's so annoying. TNT should make it where a person can't quit by clicking out of the game. It's pointless to even play if people are just going quit once things get good.

Another thing that is irritating is when you're both spinning to see who picks the house first. You roll the higher number but they quit/rejoin/quit/rejoin until THEY roll first.

>.<

People actually do this? I guess my computer isn't really fast enough to even notice if people are doing this, or maybe I've just been lucky and not had people do this.

I can put up with them not taking their turn even though it is annoying and I would sometimes like to do the same and I can tolerate them leaving early into the game cause sometimes there is a legit reason for that but when I am just taking my last move into the key Quest finish and they quit then I really lose my cool. I do just neomail and tell them how sorry I am that they had to leave and it's a shame their computer is not good enough to play keyquest....nicely of course

Guest ErikaChristine

Sorry to hear that :( I hate KQ quitters. I haven't played in months because I don't want to waste time on a game then have somebody quit.