help please

craigb

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can earn up to 30k a day by playing KQ. And any keys that you earned can be saved from day to day anyway, you just can't use more than 10 a day :nods:

There actually isn't a limit on the amount of NP you can win per day. If you really want to keep playing all day, you can keep earning np with every game. But yes, you can only redeem 10 keys a day but you can earn as many keys as you want and then use the other keys later.

ok thanks alot for all your help people :D

what does upgradeing your nest to level 2 do :O ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Yoshinho

Yeah like the others. You can only win a key 10 total times. Other than that neopoints can still be collected from the games.

There actually isn't a limit on the amount of NP you can win per day. If you really want to keep playing all day, you can keep earning np with every game.

According to Sunnyneo, there's a limit of 5k per game, and 30k a day :)

http://games.sunnyneo.com/keyquest/prizes.php#content

*shrugs* I've heard those numbers before from other KQ-playing neofriends, but I can't confirm myself. My laptop doesn't handle KQ very well, so I tend not to play. :P