*Rolls into the forum* Hiya :)

Guest Darksk1n

Guest Darksk1n

*Waves* Hello everyone. I am Ki, Im a 23 yr old neopian. I started playing neopets when I was in the 9th grade. A Friend introduced me to it. Since then I have never met anyone in person who plays it. OR ADMITS IT lol cause its a guilty pleasure for some :) .... I quit playing neo for FOUR yrs. Just got back into it last yr in december. Decided to see if there was a forum with any other neopians.

My account name is Darksk1n on neopets. Im currently SILENCED for 71 hours UGH cause someone in my guild mentioned cancer and how their mom had it and we started talking about it and I got silenced cause its a "health issue" ...neo is so strict sometimes!

Anyways... Any questions feel free to ask. I hope I fit in around here and meet some cool people

*waves back frantically* Hellooooo~ And welcome to TDN forums.

I'm Airi and I also am a veteran who came back to Neopets.

You'll find joining a forum makes it a lot more fun then playing alone.

Hope to hear more from ya and see you around (:

Btw sorry about that silence D:

Good thing is not a week or something >.<;

Hey Ki!! Welcome to TDN!! :D

Yeah, Neo's rules for chatting are so annoying. I tend to not talk about any RL issues on the boards, and keep it just to Neo stuff :/ I got warned once for trying to correct a guild member who said that the Bible was the first book ever written. (my post that was deleted said that the Bible was the first book ever printed on Gutenberg's press) :laughingsmiley:

Welcome!!

Neo's tough on a lot of people. There was a discussion going on somewhere on here about someone who got a couple warning for something said on the neoboards. Definitely need to be careful!

I really like your name by the way! It's very unique. Is is short for something?

A friend back at elementary school has introduced Neopets to me back when I was in the 4th grade, that's how I got to be on Neopets.

I am what they call Super Neomysterion, and I do agree with the Neopets being strict on a lot of players, especially us adult users...

Guest Darksk1n

Sorry I been in the hospital but thank you all for replying! & Ki is short for KiKi lols which is a childhood nickname, but now that I have gotten older everyone has cut it to just "Ki" which I like.

I agree about the forum rules. Well hi! I'm Dcoolb and I am the :king: of the game forum section. I was about 9-ish when I found neopets, me and my brother had played on another site for a while, then we got banned (long story but short version is that my bro one day hacked an account so then we started hacking old unused accounts that would make us millions! :king: But then we stopped hacking them and we got banned so I started looking around for another site to play and actually have fun on!) I found neopets and was instantly hooked, I then got my facebook and was always on that and forgot about it and then neopets updated and I lost the account and had to start over :grrr: But that is my story and I hope you like the forums and don't post in the last post wins game because I will win that game! (Note: I didn't hack, my brother did.((and we don't anymore at all what so ever)) and we never hacked neopets nor shall we ever hack or cheat on it )

Guest Darksk1n

Thanks Steph and DcoolB :)

I think Im going to like it around here! & hope to see you all on here also :)

Welcome to the forums, Ki! I'm 21, but I've been on neopets since I was 11 or around there. lol Feel free to friend me! ^w^