Happy Easter!

Scarlet Fever

Happy Easter, TDN! Is anyone doing anything special?

This year we're going small. I hid a few eggs and stuffed animals for the wee one around the house and have a tiny figure painting kit that looks like lots of fun, too(pics later). I'm also making pancakes...which I do once every blue moon. lol...I'm not sure why, as I love the compliments I get on my them. :D

Am I doing anything special on Easter? Not really, but I may want to relax all day or have a nice dinner.

Oh, and here's a little something for you guys as well to liven things up this easter. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx9kZ-wxzqU

Happy Easter!! :D

I'm Jewish so I won't be celebrating but hooray for adapted springtime festivals of birth and rebirth! ^_^

Happy Easter to you too~

I have nothing special going on just getting my shots up to date and shopping a lot.

Found out I am going abroad next month ahhhhh x-x

I had a great Easter! My roommate and I did a passover seder with our church the week before Easter week. Then went to a wonderful church service yesterday morning, then went out to eat for lunch. Today we went shopping looking for fun dresses and tomorrow we will hit up the clearance isles at the grocery stores for chocolate!

Happy Easter TDN!