GO DC :) and Hi

Hello, *waves happily* I'm Purely Angel. I just joined because the site looked amazing and I love neopets. I have a problem and I just can't shake the habit. lol. Anyway I love to chat, play games, and make neopoints. I am right now saving up for 20million so I can get a Zombie Draik egg. I am a huge lover of collecting avatars as well. I am at this moment looking working on my shop. :) size 100 *happy dance* alos looking for a keyquest buddy. Anyway talk to you later

Have a wonderful day

~Purely Angel

Hey! *waves back*

I'm Iona :)

Welcome to TDN Forums, I'm sure you'll like it here.

I wish you luck in your Zombie Draik goal and wow, that's a big shop you have!

Yay, I love collecting avatars too :D

See you around :P

Welcome Purely Angel. Like you I am an avatar collector, love making neopoints and enjoy KC. I am nut mucha chatterbox, but if you want to play KC you can add me as a friend and I am willing to play (but I don't play with people who leave in the middle of games) b)

Welcome to TDN forums.

I hope you find the community friendly and helpful as I have.

I also love collecting avatars since I recently came back and I try to make NPs lol.

Anyways, you can add me for Key Quest and see you around.

Hey, welcome to TDN!! :D Good luck with your goals; I'm jealous of your current avatar! :)

YAY *Happy dance* I love nice and friendly people. :).

Noog: Yes Darigan Citadel. I am hoping to play and win this year. Plus get to All start rank. I kind of stink a yooyoo ball lol, but I do try. GO DC all the way.

Iona: Nice to meet you. Yes it is big but its never full. I get lazy and then when I finally feel up to filling it people start buying like mad men :( :). Its one of those times when you say am I really mad I am making neopoints?!?

!

katface789: Nice to meet you too. I would not say I leave but the game is so glichy that it freezes on me. I will stay and let you finish so you can win and get your prize just neomail me when you done :).

Airiya: OMB (Oh My BOB) I love your avvie. Love her. Was collecting stuff for my gallery for her but that died right now :)

Dcoolb: You almost made me cry. My xbox 360 is broken so I can't play otherwise I would be like "ADD ME" lol. I suck at Halo though I am not one of those people who can control the camara and shoot and be on a slit screen. We played at my school and even the teacher was like "I want to kill ---- too." I was murdered like a billion times that day lol.

Manta: Wow your jealous of my one avvie. Im jealous of your Draik, your UC Scorchio, plus your current avvie. :) *runs to save more neopoints*

Nice Meeting you All again

~Purely Angel

Yikes, I forgot to introduce myself.

The name's Super Neomysterion, and I was never big on avatar collecting, yet better at Neopoint making.

I joined TDN for the same reasons you did and more, basically since I needed a backup Neopets discussion spot (my original one was Jellyneo).

Make yourself at home here at The Daily Neopets, the forums will come in handy when you're in a sticky wicket on Neopets. :)