*triumph*

Kittyn

I'm 99.9% positive that I have the right answer to this week's Lenny Conundrum! first time I've ever bothered to even look at the contest =)

it was really easy to figure out, so I prolly didn't get in the first 250... but a girl can hope! *crosses fingers*

on the other hand... BTY is lame because I hate Zurroball! <_<

I got one right a couple months ago, it was about the battledome. It hardly seems worth it if you get a small share of the prize money and no avatar, but it's a pretty good feeling!

Congrats!! :D I hope you get in the top 250 :)

I made it either last week or the week before and got the avatar (don't remember which) and I was pretty psyched :D

I didn't even realize there was an avatar for it. that's how much I care about collecting avvies LOL.

and hrtbrk, I definitely will! the solution was actually very apparent to me the moment I clicked on the page. I guess I'm just good with visual clues, because I looked at some of the past ones and I could never have figured out most of them (especially the math ones!!)

I entered this one too! I always try to enter the non-math ones because I figure I have a better shot at those, even though they're the ones that usually have more people entering. Also, totally agree with BTY. I still don't get how people get over 10 points in Zurroball :sad01_anim:

Also: THIS WAS MY 100th POST! Yay :woot:

I have a feeling that the winnings are probably going to be very small! but oh well, at least it will be something =)

gonna have to keep an eye on this and see if I can figure out anymore. and maybe it will improve my not-basic-math skills! probably not, but I'll try anyway LOL

good luck to everyone else that submitted an answer ^_^