Petpet for Lutari

neruta

do you have a paint job in mind for your Lutari? I always consider what I'm going to end up painting my pets before I even think about picking a petpet for them. I usually try to match paint types (Maraquan pet with Maraquan petpet), but sometimes it just doesn't work that way. for example, one of my dreamies is a Rainbow Koi and I don't like any of the Rainbow petpets... so when I finally get him, my Koi will be getting a Disco Rock for a petpet =)

I generally try to match appearance. Like my Ice Hissi has a Blue Cobrall. My Blue Shoyru has a Orbulon. My Rainbow Jubjub has a Rainbow Kookith.

Off-hand, I know there is the Lutra petpet. This is the unpainted: (It also comes in pink and white.)

lutra_blue.gif

I also do what Kittyn mentioned. I plan to get my Coconut Jubjub an Island Rock. (Which looks like a Codestone.)

I generally try to match appearance. Like my Ice Hissi has a Blue Cobrall. My Blue Shoyru has a Orbulon. My Rainbow Jubjub has a Rainbow Kookith.

Off-hand, I know there is the Lutra petpet. This is the unpainted: (It also comes in pink and white.)

lutra_blue.gif

I also do what Kittyn mentioned. I plan to get my Coconut Jubjub an Island Rock. (Which looks like a Codestone.)

D'awww. The Lutra is so cute! Maybe I should get one for my Lutari . . . any idea what they run in the shops/trade?

:laughingsmiley: I tried to check the SW, but apparently, I'm on a Faerie Quest. But they're too expensive for the SW anyway. On the TP, they're going for roughly 200-350k, unpainted.

Geez, they must've gone way up for Lutari Day. A few months ago, they were a little over 100k :P

:sad02: I'm so jealous you got a Lutari, I missed out.

But putting my jealousy aside, I definitely agree with Spritzie and say Lutra would be the dream petpet.

I think a pirate petpet would be cute too, maybe the Mallard? mallard_pirate.gif

i really like the lutra and the juma (i love foxes...). but i haven't even started thinking 'bout the paint brush for the lutari... you're right, it would be kinda of funny to have them painted with the same brush. i'd better start saving up...

Or you could get a petpet that is already from the place the brush would originate from; such as, if you painted your lutari desert, get a petpet from desert petpets or something to that effect. It's a slightly cheaper alternative sometimes since you aren't paying for two brushes.

For now I attached a Sandan with my blue Lutari until then come out with more colors then going to spend crazy.

I like rare Petpet and colors xD;

• 8 months later...

I am planning to morph my lutari with an island potion,. then cross-paint rainbow, but i am having trouble finding a petpet/ they only rainbow petpet i like is the candychan, and at 20 mil, i'ts un-buyable. so i was thinking maybe a plushie petpet, but i think the only one that is very rainbow-y is the pandaphant. not sure about that though. then i was thinking maybe go with a solid colour petpet, like the pink or purple tasu, or pink blugar, yellow dandan. I also like the dandan and the epuni painted electric, and the staragus painted starry

I was looking at the quintilc too. Almost every solid colour (blue green, regular red, and yellow) of that petpet is bold and pretty, but i don't know how well it really goes with the lutari.

I like a few basic petpets, like the naleap, gworts, belonthiss, farnswap and gwalla. but agian, my problem is that some of them don't necessarily fit too well wit hthe lutari itself, being all smiley and looing like a fuzzy warm non-reptile sort of creature. and those that are cute and fuzzy looking also, i'm not really sure how well they match the rainbow colour.

So please tell me what you think. I could really use you guys' input here.