Are You Studying?

mustardbeanie

I'm not sure if there are any other topics like this, but I am just interested to hear what everyone is studying.

I am in my first year of university, and I am studying a bachelor of international relations. It's basically an arts degree except you have particular compulsory subjects, like contemporary European studies, politics, and you have to study a language for the duration of your degree. I'm doing German, I think it's an awesome language, and I went on an exchange to Germany in high school so I got to join the second year course. :P I'm also studying linguistics which I'm not really enjoying - it is nothing like I expected!

Next year I would like to also study law, so I'm aiming to get good grades so I can add it onto my degree.

Sorry if that was boring or didn't make sense, I don't really know how university works in America/other countries :P

Anyway, what are you studying and what do you think of it?

Sounds like your in Australia!!

Me too!!

I'm studing Medicine - blah, what was I thinking?? I'm actually 4 years in now though, so am up to the working phase of my degree when I work as in intern.

Long hard slog though!

Good luck with your degree! What do you hope to do when you are done?

I am a Computation Arts student.

I get to do fun stuff on the computer...

I just finished my first year, but since I'm transfering from another program, I don't have to do any electives XD. My schedule will be super relax for my last 2 years and it was impossible to compress them into 1 year because of pre-requisites. It would also but a lot of work to have more than 3 studios classes at time.

I'm a Biology major! :D Next year I'll be a junior, and I need to take a full year of physics classes x_x

Hopefully I'll survive it lol

Ah science majors how I miss being one.

Well currently a Culinary Arts (still has food chemistry xD) major yea~

wow a lot of science & math majors here . . . bet that means you guys are good at the LC :P

I'm an English major myself. I want to be a writer & I'm not worried about lack of income bc my husband's a pastor :)

I'm a first year film student right now. Hopefully some day I will be directing my own movies and such. :)

Culinary arts is pretty fun sounding! I would love to take cooking classes. Though I'd probably eat it all before it was graded.

I'm not studying yet (in one year I will be) and I've decided to study 'translating' with the languages dutch, french and english... 4 year course, looking pretty tough and exactly what I want to do with my life.

I just finished my first year of university in the US. I'm a math major (going for a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a minor in Computer Science) and loving it. I started in Calc 3 with sophomores, juniors, and seniors. That was weird, especially when you get back a better test score than the upperclassman. This last semester I took two math classes, both of which I did so well in even if I failed the final I would still pass with a B.

If you think I sound super smart from that ^^^. Believe me, math is my ONLY good subject. Everything else I can only get B's.

Guest ErikaChristine

I just finished my fourth year of cultural anthropology, with minors in history and German. I have just two courses left to take in the fall and then I'll graduate.