Sonic sig

TsUNaMy WaVe

Looks rather monotone. I understand that you don't want to implement any arbitrary colors, as Sonic is based on one color, but I suggest different variations of blue. An example of a well executed signature for this would be to reduce the blending and transparency. The text does not fit the character of Sonic and nor does the transparency of the text. The only two things that my eyes should focus on would be the text and the image, in this case sonic. The text blends in too much with the background. I'm wondering if the background even complements the character. Sure the blue does, but its a general, random image. You may want to try adding something more complementary colors.

Because of the image selection, Sonic has two colors primary and secondary. Blue being the primary color and green being the secondary. Notice the green eyes. You should utilize it in the signature more. Borders, text, maybe background? Anything to use it as a contrast for the blue.

The key here is shading. You want to diminish that "Copy and Paste" essence. Try adding different blending modes. Play around with the filters. Add textures. For the borders you may want to play around with the blending modes so it's not just a solid black color. Also try using colored borders to help enhance the image.

The signature has quite a bit of potential, but its still far from reaching to that point of sheer uniqueness.

Rating: 2.3/5

This is a pretty good Sonic sig you created. I do like the special effects used, yet the sig may look a bit too icy chill for some people.

Still, it has a really decent appearance over here. My verdict: 9/10 stars :)