Pet page tutorials? ;o

Guest gabbyrahwr

Guest gabbyrahwr

Hey guys. c: I'm trying to start a good pet page for my Lenny now that I've finally got a pet I feel like I can design with. I was wondering if anybody has some good tutorials for building a pet page like what I'm thinking of? For example, this pet page is amazing.

I would be able to do all the graphics/art/etc., it's just the coding that I'm rather helpless with.. I already know of two sites that are really useful { here and here if anybody needs them } but they don't really help me when it comes to starting fresh.

Thanks in advance to anybody who helps. (x

i should've read your op more carefully--i thought you were looking for a pet lookup, d'oh! here's another page that seems like it might be useful: http://www.neopets.com/~CSSHELP

it might help to make a thread in the the graphics portion of the tdn forums instead...there are lots of amazing coders there and i'm sure they'll be able to lend you a hand (at least far better than i will!)

Guest gabbyrahwr

Haha, it's fine! But thank you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.