Attack of the Slorgs

Airiya

Okies so it's been a week since I've tried getting the avatar, I am always scoring 1,000+ but every time I send the score it keeps saying the servers are down and can not send my score at this time.

It happens all the time with this game and was wondering if anyone else have this problem. I've tried, Safari, Firefox, IE and Google Chrome to see maybe if it was just the application browser being weird and no luck. It's really starting to get annoying and getting tired of playing it all the time if my scores can not be sent.

Not to mention I got 4,021 on one game... x-x;

I had that happen to me once, the moment I reached 1000+ I lost the game on purpose only to have it say the servers were down. But then I started it up again, on a new window and it worked perfectly. I think I was using IE - but the game is full of bugs and problems all around, I guess you're having an unlucky streak with it!

I have that happen about every fourth score I send, regardless of whether I've managed to send a score already from the same game that day. It's been happening to me since before DD. Reloading the game seems to be the only solution; it really sucks your score hasn't gone through even once. Just keep trying I guess?

i don't understand why neopets still uses shockwave for avatar games when so many people can't get them to work.

@ airiya: i'm not sure why your scores aren't being sent, although it sounds like it's happening to a lot of people. maybe it's worth sending in a ticket?

on an off-note, i am SO JEALOUS of your slorg killer skills. i have no idea why, but despite everyone telling me how easy the game is, i just can't finish level 6. ...bleh.

I'm really good at that game because it is similar to Zuma which I love playing.

*sigh* A lot of people keep telling me to just reload the game but I do that every single day for the past 10 days and tried to send my score every 3 hours but nothing works.

Oh well. Might just send in a ticket I really wanted to score seriously for the gold trophy :/

Guest gabbyrahwr

This happened to me the other day when I was playing UB2 when it was the double np game. I just gave up. I wish you luck on it though. :c