Hi everyone.

Spastastic

So, here's my story: I first joined Neopets when I was eleven -- that's ten years ago now -- and I was REALLY into it for a long time, but eventually stopped coming to the site. Recently, though, my friend and I decided to return to Neopia; she'd been on much more recently than me, so her account was still around, but I'd been gone so long that my main account was deleted. So... I'm starting over with a new account. And joining the TDN community. :D

Never thought I'd find myself back on Neopets, but now I'm hooked again...

Welcome Spastastic~

Glad you came back to Neopets and decided to join TDN forums :)

I'm sure you'll find that coming back around the second time is a lot better than the first time around.

I recently came back myself and joined the forums after a looooong absence (college has too much free time) and can't believe I am actually hooked on Neopets lol.

Well enjoy the forums and I hope you meet and make a lot of friends here~

Welcome Spastastic~

Glad you came back to Neopets and decided to join TDN forums :)

I'm sure you'll find that coming back around the second time is a lot better than the first time around.

I recently came back myself and joined the forums after a looooong absence (college has too much free time) and can't believe I am actually hooked on Neopets lol.

Well enjoy the forums and I hope you meet and make a lot of friends here~

Thanks for the welcome. I'm in college too -- Neopets has become my new tool of procrastination, which is... really not a good thing. I'm kind of amused by the fact that I'm back on Neopets. My friend and I are keeping it a secret from everyone, heh. I'm pretty sure our other friends would all make fun of us.

Welcome Spastastic! (love the name by the way :laughingsmiley:) The same thing happened to me almost a year ago! My best friend got me back into it and it's great because we keep in touch through neomail now that I've moved to the other side of the states. Are you sure your old account got deleted? My old account was from eight years ago, but they hadn't actually gotten rid of it and I was able to get it back. Regardless it's fun to start afresh after such a long absence. And if you're wanting to make fast np, I highly recommend the habitarium! It takes a couple weeks to get to level 50, but once you reach level 50 it is quite the moneymaker. :king:

Welcome Spastastic! (love the name by the way :laughingsmiley:) The same thing happened to me almost a year ago! My best friend got me back into it and it's great because we keep in touch through neomail now that I've moved to the other side of the states. Are you sure your old account got deleted? My old account was from eight years ago, but they hadn't actually gotten rid of it and I was able to get it back. Regardless it's fun to start afresh after such a long absence. And if you're wanting to make fast np, I highly recommend the habitarium! It takes a couple weeks to get to level 50, but once you reach level 50 it is quite the moneymaker. :king:

Hehe, thanks. I use this username on most sites, unfortunately it was taken on Neopets... My main account is definitely gone, but some of my sides are still around. I only remember the password to one, but I have them written in an old notebook in my room in my parents' house, so next time I go home I'm gonna see if I can find it. My main account had all my stuff on it though, so they won't be any material help aside from access to the almost abandoned attic. I'm just a sap and don't want to let my old pets sit there and starve while I'm back on the site.

It is nice to start fresh in some ways, although I miss my old account and my accomplishments on it. I've been playing habitarium; I'm on level 14 now.

It is nice to start fresh in some ways, although I miss my old account and my accomplishments on it. I've been playing habitarium; I'm on level 14 now.

I started a week ago when I came back to Neopets and already level 43 xD;

I just leave it on and check it from time to time when I am studying or just leave for my classes.

Pretty easy way to make money~

I started a week ago when I came back to Neopets and already level 43 xD;

I just leave it on and check it from time to time when I am studying or just leave for my classes.

Pretty easy way to make money~

How did you get to level 43 that fast? o__O Am I just bad at it?

How did you get to level 43 that fast? o__O Am I just bad at it?

You have to leave the habitarium open in the window for your workers to efficiently collect resources. Once you close out of the tab, the workers basically only keep working for about five minutes before you stop collecting. So if you can keep your window open then have workers to harvest resources. If you can't keep it open then try having a bunch of nesters. You can discard eggs for 200xp and that works pretty well if you can't keep your habbie open during the day.

You have to leave the habitarium open in the window for your workers to efficiently collect resources. Once you close out of the tab, the workers basically only keep working for about five minutes before you stop collecting. So if you can keep your window open then have workers to harvest resources. If you can't keep it open then try having a bunch of nesters. You can discard eggs for 200xp and that works pretty well if you can't keep your habbie open during the day.

That is... such utter common sense. I feel a tad dumb now, haha.

I keep my tab open liked she mentioned and I make my nesters incubate eggs (Level 3 nests= 50mins for fully grown eggs)

After that I just harvest them and keep it for Level 49 so I can just discard them for exp.

So far 46 pages of eggs. I would keep a page of two of eggs for when my P3s die.

hehe, most of my friends don't know that I play Neopets either. of course, almost all of my friends are married or at least have kids (and we're all in the 23-35 range)... so that sometimes leaves me with a lot of free time after work LOL

my Habitarium isn't quite as high a level as Airi's (because she's like a Neopets super woman ^_^), but it's getting up there, and I love it! I really hope I don't end up getting locked out when I finally get to level 50. but actually, my favorite way to make NP is through Key Quest! I just sold off the surplus of codestones I'd won from there and made about 100k. I want to find someone that has time to play some 5k games every other day or so. that would be ideal =)

anyway, I'll be seeing you around the forums. hope we can get to be pretty good friends :D

hehe, most of my friends don't know that I play Neopets either. of course, almost all of my friends are married or at least have kids (and we're all in the 23-35 range)... so that sometimes leaves me with a lot of free time after work LOL

my Habitarium isn't quite as high a level as Airi's (because she's like a Neopets super woman ^_^), but it's getting up there, and I love it! I really hope I don't end up getting locked out when I finally get to level 50. but actually, my favorite way to make NP is through Key Quest! I just sold off the surplus of codestones I'd won from there and made about 100k. I want to find someone that has time to play some 5k games every other day or so. that would be ideal =)

anyway, I'll be seeing you around the forums. hope we can get to be pretty good friends :D

-late reply- Key Quest is now one of my favorite ways to make np too; I'll be happy to play some games with you -- feel free to neofriend me. :)

I feel very sorry for not saying hello to you, Spatastic. :sad02:

Neomysterion is the name, and NES obsession is my game, as well as earning Neopoints.

Sadly, I'm not a Key Quest person myself, since I'm still adapting to modern-day Neopia. :P

Hey, I first joined Neo ten years ago too!! :D Yay for coming back after long hiatuses! :)

And welcome to TDN, of course ^^

I feel very sorry for not saying hello to you, Spatastic. :sad02:

Neomysterion is the name, and NES obsession is my game, as well as earning Neopoints.

Sadly, I'm not a Key Quest person myself, since I'm still adapting to modern-day Neopia. :P

Don't feel bad! I'm a bit of a belated old-school Nintendo fan myself -- belated in that I wasn't even born yet when the NES came out, but I really like classic Nintendo games and love that the Wii virtual console allows me to play the games I missed out on. I'm playing the original Legend of Zelda right now... or I would be if my crappy old tv at my apartment would work with my Wii. :grrr:

awesome name! I had done neopets for a while and then quit too. I am addicted to neopets again. hope you find everything here as handy as i have!

Hey, I first joined Neo ten years ago too!! :D Yay for coming back after long hiatuses! :)

And welcome to TDN, of course ^^

Welcome Spastatastic!

I am Yoshinho. Enjoy your stay here!

Thanks, everyone!