Your Favourite Birthday Moments...

Tedhaun

Since my birthday is getting closer, I thought that I may want to ask everyone about their favoured Birthday moments.

For me, I mostly like it when I get my delicious chocolate cake (or ice cream cake at least), as well as my birthday presents.

How about you guys, do you have any favoured birthday moments you like to share?

My favorite birthday moment was when it was my turn to hit the piñata,they had to blind fold me so that i wouldn't cheat,but secrectly i could see thru it so i was ready,but i was so excited that i hit the piñata too hard and it flew right at my dad car oops,but at least dad's car wasn't broken and that i hit the piñata :D and oh happy close birthday Neomysterion :king:

Well today (which today is my bday) I got an empty water bottle!!! Well one of my favorite moments was going to this thing where you made your own roller coaster and then you actually went on it! Well, I made mine go upside down 13 times, I did it so many times I was almost upside down 200 times!! I will remember that for a long time...

Skydiving with my dad for my 19th birthday and having my boyfriend visit for a week before boot camp.

Also having my little brother and sister cook for me for once and my mom taking me to a all-you-can-buy shopping spree for kitchen utensils/appliances.

(I'm a culinary arts major and this made me sooooo happy. Like a kid in a candy store lol)

I really love spending time with my family. Too bad I won't be home for my 20th birthday this year >.<;

Happy approaching birthday =D

I don't celebrate my birthday. (my last party was when I was 5)

But my dad always cook a very good meal^^ We sit all together (siter and brother who already moved out) and talk. I think I like that most...

Oh and on my 20th birthday I got wine from my birth year =D That was great!

My favorite was my birthday last year. My husband took me to dinner at a family owned restaurant that my grandparents always took the family to once a year. :) (Oh, and he got me my first Neocash cards.)

One year in high school (can't remember if it was junior or senior year) my best friend made a card and got EVERYONE to sign it. All of my friends, people that I used to talk to, people that I still talked to, awesome teachers; they all wrote a little something on it. There were pictures of me from several different years, so that was cool to see. Anyway, at the end of the day, I was a little mopey, cause I thought that everyone had forgotten my birthday. Then my friend gave me the card and I was so happy, I cried a little. That was a tough year but I still remember that moment. :wub_anim: Still have the card somewhere in my room back home too :)

One year in high school (can't remember if it was junior or senior year) my best friend made a card and got EVERYONE to sign it. All of my friends, people that I used to talk to, people that I still talked to, awesome teachers; they all wrote a little something on it. There were pictures of me from several different years, so that was cool to see. Anyway, at the end of the day, I was a little mopey, cause I thought that everyone had forgotten my birthday. Then my friend gave me the card and I was so happy, I cried a little. That was a tough year but I still remember that moment. :wub_anim: Still have the card somewhere in my room back home too :)

That's so sweet! That is a great best friend. :) I'm really looking forward to my birthday this year. It will be the first birthday in 5 years that I don't have to deal with finals! My birthday has always been during finals week, so I haven't really celebrated it while in college.

My favorite was my birthday last year. My husband took me to dinner at a family owned restaurant that my grandparents always took the family to once a year. :) (Oh, and he got me my first Neocash cards.)

Lol I've been bugging my boyfriend to buy me some and when he doesn't I just pout and buy them myself rofl >.<;

• 3 weeks later...

Im not sure if you mean mine or someone else that i have seen.

Khelddar, I am referring to any birthday in general, regardless if it's yours or someone else's birthday. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

My family doesn't have that much money, so every party only 6 or 7 people show up every time.. :( i dont really have a favorite b-day moment. im usually upset during them, despite that that is one of the only parties i go to every year. this year, one of my friends invited everyone except me :( made me almost cry :sad02:

Going ice-skating for my birthday is my favorite thing to do. :D My birthday always comes in the middle of a hot southern summer, so ice-skating followed by cake and/or ice cream is a nice break from all the sweaty-ness of the summer. >_>

• 3 weeks later...

My favourite would be my 19th party. It was a lot smaller than my 18th. I only had about 12 guests. We did have however, a LOT of fun. We played a game which was a bit like truth or dare but you played it with a deck of cards. We all laughed so much. It was great.