:3c

Rikki

So I'm new! Yeah!!

I noticed that I am very poor and need items lent to me for sweet, sweet avatars. So I decided to make an account and be all active and junk so I don't seem like a creeper randomly asking you to give me your coconut jubjub. c:

Call me Rikki. :3

I don't own a Coconut JubJub, but I'm glad to say hi and welcome you to TDN Rikki.

Just call me Neomysterion, and just tell your Unconverted Faerie Kyrii that I said hi to him. :3

So I'm new! Yeah!!

I noticed that I am very poor and need items lent to me for sweet, sweet avatars. So I decided to make an account and be all active and junk so I don't seem like a creeper randomly asking you to give me your coconut jubjub. c:

I'm Kittyn! I'm not much for collecting the avatars, but if I can help in anyway, I surely will! I'm actually thinking about scrounging for lab map pieces while I'm saving for my pet's Woodland PB... maybe I'd get lucky and zap that Jubby for yew :D

I don't own a Coconut JubJub, but I'm glad to say hi and welcome you to TDN Rikki.

Just call me Neomysterion, and just tell your Unconverted Faerie Kyrii that I said hi to him. :3

ehehe, I'll have to add my hello to that as well... I miss a lot of the UC pets!

Welcome to TDN forums Rikki~

I'm sure you will be able to collect your avatars with the help from the amazing people here.

Be sure to read the rules and see you around.

Its good to see that your not a creeper after random peoples neopets. Well I used to love JubJubs but now I am a kyrii kinda guy. Glad to see a new person!

*giggles* I like you, Rikki. Good intro. We love non-creepers.

Anywho, I'm Livvy. *offers hand* Pleased to meet you. We've got a bunch of friendly people here, so if you just stick around and post your two cents when you have 'em, you'll be lent a Coconut JubJub before you know it. We're pretty awesome like that. :thumbsup:

Also, I'd like to say- Look, the Fountain Faerie! *runs off with UC Kyrii* :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hi you guys. c:

My kyrii's name is horrible so I banished him to a side account. He lives in the basement and eats nothing but day old bread and the fungus that grows in the cracks of the walls.

I'm sure your hello will brighten up is already wonderful life. :D

So I'm new! Yeah!!

LOL love your intro! Welcome to TDN, Rikki! :) I'm Eliza, a sorta-kinda TDN lurker who also ended up joining for ALP. I feel guilty about abandoning pets, so I'd rather borrow someone's pet to get an avvie than just use a pet for an avvie then throw him/her away to the pound XD