Tooth Faerie Snowglobe....

Parry

I've got a Faerie Fountain Quest (huzzah!) and she's demanding a Tooth Faerie Snowglobe. The only problem is, someone's tried searching it for me but it appears to be an unbuyable. I've checked the TP and the only solid offer I can see is 1.8 million NPs; all the other trades are seeking offers.

I'm now in a bit of a dilemma as to what to do; at the moment, I've got 33k sitting in the bank, and that's all I've got that I can give. Any advice as to what I should do?

I've got a Faerie Fountain Quest (huzzah!) and she's demanding a Tooth Faerie Snowglobe. The only problem is, someone's tried searching it for me but it appears to be an unbuyable. I've checked the TP and the only solid offer I can see is 1.8 million NPs; all the other trades are seeking offers.

I'm now in a bit of a dilemma as to what to do; at the moment, I've got 33k sitting in the bank, and that's all I've got that I can give. Any advice as to what I should do?

Wow that sucks. Well it depends, if you were to complete is what color are you planning to paint your pet?

Because if you look at it this way, 1.8mil item for a color like Maraquan/Pirate is a good deal since those paint brushes can be anywhere from 10mil-12mil on the TP.

So if you are aiming for those higher priced colors then I suggest you save up or find a really, really generous person lol

One downside is that you can no longer use the Shop Wizzy until you finish it and you will not get any other faerie quests.

Try looking in the NeoBoards I'm sure there is some people that will sell low so you can finish the quest and you have to work on paying the rest of the NP you owe.

Well, I'm hoping to use it to paint a soon-to-be-Grundo Mallow (so I suppose it is worth it).

Yup since that color is zap only.

I'm sure you can find someone who will sell it to you~

Just have to save up NP >.<;

1.8 is a super inflated price ... it's not worth that much - it's R96 .. ok , granted it's a very cute item and snowglobes are well sought after , but I believe you could get one for much cheaper ...

I would save up ... and I know there are nice Neopians out there ready to grant your wish ...

Woah... that's mean! You should contact them about haggling. My latest FFQ was for 'Jazzmosis Biography' worth 800K. Took me a few weeks, saw one for 700K. but then, some other guy offered it at 350K. I contacted all of the people who wanted 350K with some of the other owners. The one selling it for 700K went down to 350K as well since it was incredibly hard to sell and it's for an FFQ. Good luck!

Woah... that's mean! You should contact them about haggling. My latest FFQ was for 'Jazzmosis Biography' worth 800K. Took me a few weeks, saw one for 700K. but then, some other guy offered it at 350K. I contacted all of the people who wanted 350K with some of the other owners. The one selling it for 700K went down to 350K as well since it was incredibly hard to sell and it's for an FFQ. Good luck!

really ? 350k ?? I bought it for 500k for my gallery ... I feel cheated lol ... but it was originally for 800k ... It happens a lot to me ... I bought Mortog Music for 600k and the very next day someone was selling it for 300k ... but I'm impatient .. If I want an item so bad I start itching for it and I buy it no matter what it costs (granted I have the funds of course .. if I have only 600k i won't buy a 600k item) ... BUT I have made some really good purchases as well so things even out ...

Wow after reading all the FFQ items needed by other people I feel so lucky my 2 FFQ were only 17k and 25k >.<;

Maybe the TNT knows I am soo broke xD;

Good luck btw :D

I've now got access to the fountain ^^ now I just need a Grundo Morphing Potion.

Congrats (:

I am hoping for a 3rd FFQ if I'm that lucky ahaha >.<;

I exchanged my Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting and Hansos Charisma Charm, so about 1.5mil (yeah, that kinda stung ... but they're nothing compared to the Mallow Grundo I want! Besides, I'm not that into battling anymore)

@Ryuusei I'm using it on kawaiiAddison, which is why I need a Grundo Morphing Potion (so that he'll be as kawaii as the actual Chris Addison :3)