Painting your neopet

moonlightmaid

Hola! I have a adorable Baby Xweetok but after a year of this color I've decided that I want her to grow up....I want her to be a Desert Xweetok and I'm saving up for the paint brush but one question is bugging me :S : Can a pet that's already been painted be painted again? Hope to hear a response soon. BYE-BYE!!!!

Hola! I have a adorable Baby Xweetok but after a year of this color I've decided that I want her to grow up....I want her to be a Desert Xweetok and I'm saving up for the paint brush but one question is bugging me :S : Can a pet that's already been painted be painted again? Hope to hear a response soon. BYE-BYE!!!!

Yes you can. Another note, if you were to paint her Desert than White you keep the Desert clothes so you can cross paint :)

For more info click here.

Thank you soooooooo much!!!! Here's an opinion question: Do you think they should make a Chocolate Paint Brush or Potion cuz seriosuly I want my Chomby to be chocolate XD but the only way to do that is by the lab ray or FFQs.....and we all know how long its gonna take for a chance to get one of those!

It sure would be nice if there was a Chocolate Paint Brush lolz ^^

Of course, there has to be a few rare colors like Chocolate, Alien, Jelly, Sponge, etc. to make them extra special you know =D

I agree, I like how certain pets are only obtainable through certain methods.

If everything was just given out in a form of an item (plushies, potions,paint brushes) there wouldn't really be any "rare" colors.

Yet again that's just me, I like working for hard-to-get stuff xD

A chocolate paint brush would melt before you even get to the rainbow pool , or your pet might eat it :laughingsmiley:

lol .. I actually prefer it this way .. I mean it would be nice of them to make potions with various colors , but then the lab ray would lose of its uniquness ...