Happy Krawk Day!

hrtbrk

I don't like Krawks , but the camo one is amazing :D well done TNT artist

but what's the blue line on the bottom on the Maractite Krawk belly ? it looks like a ... piece of clothing ? I don't understand ...

I think this Krawk Day, the TNT artist really took their time. The Krawks have a lot of detail on both. Nice job TNT!!! :laughingsmiley:

Also, I think the new hat for the guy krawk fits perfectly. :wub_anim:

ooohhh!! magical plushies :mellow: i want the desert one. and I like the camo krawk, its different from the other camo colors. but the maractite is just meh. -_- it looks like any other maractite pet

I love the new colours available for the Krawk!

The Camouflage makes him look like a real gator in a way, but the pattern on the Maractite is also a big win. :D

That`s exactly what I think!!! This camo is just my favourite from that colour...

love the maractite,plus the magical plushies. I am preparing to buy the new lutari potions in the news of TDN. I will see which is the most prettiest lutari,if I like both,I buy again to sell both for 32000 NP (if I see what lutari is the best I will sell for 40005 NP).

but problemo *cries* I missed Krawk day! cuz' I could not create it! (how strange)

but problemo *cries* I missed Krawk day! cuz' I could not create it! (how strange)

You can't create Krawks on Krawk Day. (You can't create Draiks on Draik Day either.) They go beyond a Limited Edition pet, and are Restricted. They can only be gotten by items (Magical Plushies/Morphing Potions/Draik Eggs/Krawk Petpets)