FFQ AGAIN?!

Airiya

Ommmmmg! I came back from class and was searching shops and found I can't because of this

You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

Oh dear, are you having trouble? I'm sorry to cause problems! *sniffle*

fountain-faerie-1-1.jpg

You are supposed to bring me:

Lever of Doom Coin

I had my very first FFQ last week on April 6th, 2011 and that's when I got my Dreamie, Maraquan Gerlert.

And I only had to get a 17k item (Grarrl Rainy Day Trousers)

I can't believe I just got another one the very next week and for another cheap item too <3

Wow! Congrats! :D That's exciting. Any ideas for what you'll pick?

Also, do you need help finding the item?

EDIT: I'm about to leave for a bit, so I searched it.

It's about 35k:

Here's 2 for 29,999: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=angelgal__xx&buy_obj_info_id=31881&buy_cost_neopoints=29999

One for just over 30k: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=neo__rainbow&buy_obj_info_id=31881&buy_cost_neopoints=30998

:/ Super jealous right now! I have never gotten one before....Well congrats lol Any idea what to use it for?

I am still deciding on a few... Maraquan Cybunny maybes~ Ahaha, I can't think right now xD

Too spazzy, and I am just really glad I came back after 2 years lol

Wow! Congrats! :D That's exciting. Any ideas for what you'll pick?

Also, do you need help finding the item?

I don't know yet, I might save it. Thinking about a Maraquan Cybunny... hopefully they release some during the Cybunny Carnival.

I also like Alien Aisha, I just don't know ahaha. Or make my Shoyru Maractite... but I like zapping him for free stats

I'm just really excited xD

I would mind some help since I can't use my Super Wizzy for the cheapest one lol xD

Edit: Snagged one for 25k~

Collect avatars? There is one for the fountain faerie where you paint a buzz any colour. :D (That's what I would do but I'm just another crazy collector XD)

Lol, this goes back to the debate about that in the other thread.

I really don't like the Buzz and not a competitive avatar collector so I rather spend it on my/siblings dreamie pets

Funny thing is, I have a Yellow Buzz Morphing Potion in my inventory xD;;

I'm very very jealous !! although I got 1 FFQ's myself in the past but they were not within one week of each other !!!

the NEOPETS gods , or Faeries .... must love you ...

I'm very very jealous !! although I got 1 FFQ's myself in the past but they were not within one week of each other !!!

the NEOPETS gods , or Faeries .... must love you ...

or trying to get me hooked instead of poofing for another 4 years ahaha xD

Funny thing is, I got my 2nd one exactly one week after getting my first FFQ >.<

"again" :sad02:

Don't take this the wrong way, but: I hate your guts. :laughingsmiley:

I think a lot of people do now xD;

or trying to get me hooked instead of poofing for another 4 years ahaha xD

That is highly likely .. I wouldn't be surprised if that was their real tactic / strategy .. I have a thread discussing the "randomness" of neopets and how odd those RE are sometimes :)

Either way .. it's a FFQ so enjoy it !!!!! :laughingsmiley:

That is highly likely .. I wouldn't be surprised if that was their real tactic / strategy .. I have a thread discussing the "randomness" of neopets and how odd those RE are sometimes :)

Either way .. it's a FFQ so enjoy it !!!!! :laughingsmiley:

Heh yea. I decided to save it and hope they come out with more Lutari looks.

Who knows, maybe I am lucky enough to get a 3rd on ahah xD;

Ooooh, congrats! :D I'm totally still waiting for my first one ..........

I'm wait to see what colors they release on Lutari Day see if I feel like using it then.

I'm sure you'll get one too (:

LoL! Don't take this the wrong way but... I hate you for this! LoL! Well... you're not the only one who has 2... Maybe I'll get lucky someday too... But.... as stated before... I really think that TNT loves ya! I mean seriously, you've been getting tons of REs a day. Most of them are awesome. You are the first here who got the spring basket and probably the first here to get an FFQ after the faerie event.

By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you, the luckiest girl on TDN! You may now kiss TNT. :P

LoL! Don't take this the wrong way but... I hate you for this! LoL! Well... you're not the only one who has 2... Maybe I'll get lucky someday too... But.... as stated before... I really think that TNT loves ya! I mean seriously, you've been getting tons of REs a day. Most of them are awesome. You are the first here who got the spring basket and probably the first here to get an FFQ after the faerie event.

By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you, the luckiest girl on TDN! You may now kiss TNT. :P

Lol Ryuusei, I doubt TNT loves me.

I've been here for too long to have my luck suddenly turn around x-x

May I ask when you created and how you created your Lutari? Either way... I'm pretty sure they do love you currently. I had 2 FFQs but both from the event. I sure wish they release Lutaris this year and make them a grey color! LoL!

Why not share your luck with me?

May I ask when you created and how you created your Lutari? Either way... I'm pretty sure they do love you currently. I had 2 FFQs but both from the event. I sure wish they release Lutaris this year and make them a grey color! LoL!

Why not share your luck with me?

Oh I got my Lutari a long time ago, my Lupe was zapped into one.

I guess the Secret Lab Map loves me too xD;

I remember a long time ago when you were able to create Lutaris at one point. Now they are zap only pets.

I really hope TNT doesn't release Magical Plushies or Morphing Potions, really like it how they are hard to obtain xD;

I am interested in a Maraquan Lutari lol.

Ooooh I'm so jealous~ laughingsmiley.gif but I'm also very happy for you ^-^

I never had one oÒ *sigh*

I'm so unlucky with RE ^^""

Anyway congrats~ enjoy it^^

I'm sure your day will come O:

The lab zapped my lab-rat into all colours of Lutari for like a whole month ... but I don't like them , at least not the V2.0 Lutaris ... so I kept zapping ...

As for a Maraquan Lutari , I'm not sure .. they already look like otters , which are kind of aquatic animals ... so how would they change that ?? :guiltysmiley:

The lab zapped my lab-rat into all colours of Lutari for like a whole month ... but I don't like them , at least not the V2.0 Lutaris ... so I kept zapping ...

As for a Maraquan Lutari , I'm not sure .. they already look like otters , which are kind of aquatic animals ... so how would they change that ?? :guiltysmiley:

Same, I don't like the V2.0 Lutari so I am hoping for a color that changes it's pose.

As for Maraquan this is true but I dunno as webbed feet, scales and such? Lol xD;

:O You are soo lucky right now. I still waiting for my first one. The only 'exclusive' (Fyora, Space, Battle, Fountain) was the Battle Faerie; twice during the faerie quest event thing a while ago. *_* You can even try for an 8-bit Chomby, and right now they're at D/UC/K trading-level on the trading neoboards, so maybe you can trade the chomby for a Draik, Unconverted, or Krawk.

If I remember correctly Rachany. 8-bit isn't available in the RF. It's lab exclusive

Oh. I knew that xd. Clueless me. Thanks for reminding me.:)

Hmm..... If I were you, Airiya, if you are ultimately undecided on what to get, just paint it some crazy-expensive, sought after, popular, rare color that everyone seems to want, and trade it XP But that's only suggesting a backup plan-- do what you want ;)

Oh. I knew that xd. Clueless me. Thanks for reminding me.:)

Hmm..... If I were you, Airiya, if you are ultimately undecided on what to get, just paint it some crazy-expensive, sought after, popular, rare color that everyone seems to want, and trade it XP But that's only suggesting a backup plan-- do what you want ;)

Yea maybe lol xD

I'm just starting at the RF and just pondering x_x