Hey everyone. c:

Roulette

I'm Roulette, but my neopets username is _jenniia_. I like to go by multiple online names, like a ninja or something. (;

I've been playing neopets since like, 2001 but stopped for a few years then returned just earlier this month. It's odd, I had about 150k when I left and when I came back I had about 35k lol. I must've spent it on something, don't remember what.

Anyways, I'm kinda shy. x3 I'm sure I'll start posting lots soon, though.

Hey there Roulette! I'm Airiya (Air/Airi for short :3)

Funny thing, I came back recently too and only had 10k ahaha, maybe just too lazy to make NP oh well~

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine as long as you follow the rules and don't be shy!

I am,but I try to post to check up on everyone~ See you around!

haha sounds very similar to my own experience! except I came back to lots of NP because I had been saving for a PB before I quit. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick this time, though. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I used to, although that may be due to my discovering the joys of Key Quest ^_^

well, see yous around the forums! I'm always lurking in my spare time :whistle:

Greetings Roulette, I'm Neomysterion, and I tend to go by multiple names myself. For the most part, call me Neomysterion (or Neo).

They also call me neoking2002_neo, The Plushie Ultimatum, The Hasee of Doom, The Snoogy of Despair, MagneticDestroyerX3, and a number of other names I can't list right now. I have a list of them in my About Me in my profile. You'll find all of us at TDN really fun-loving, enjoy your stay and have fun! :yes:

Hi there. (:

Yeah, I guess I was lazy too hahaha.

Yay for lazy people! *high fives*

haha sounds very similar to my own experience! except I came back to lots of NP because I had been saving for a PB before I quit. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick this time, though. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I used to, although that may be due to my discovering the joys of Key Quest ^_^

well, see yous around the forums! I'm always lurking in my spare time :whistle:

I honestly never get what the Key Quest is ahaha (more like get confused), I really need to go and explore the new stuff on Neopets Dx

I honestly never get what the Key Quest is ahaha (more like get confused), I really need to go and explore the new stuff on Neopets Dx

I vaguely remember playing it when it first came out, but that was an account I forgot my password to. I just started playing it again and OMG I love it! my income has increased SO much just from playing. and once I get my PackRat avvie, I'll be selling all the stuff I've won--so far, my best win was a 30k Piece of a Treasure Map.

the KQ article on TDN is actually where I learned how to play! it's hard playing the mini games on my laptop (I need to buy a USB mouse!! lol), but it's not so hard once you just get in there and play =)

Haha I like all you guys already. c:

Hmm I should probably play Keyquest as well. I didn't know you could win items and such from it, I thought it was just a game on there that you played with other people, kind of similar to runescape. But I'm probably way off on that lol.

Haha I like all you guys already. c:

Hmm I should probably play Keyquest as well. I didn't know you could win items and such from it, I thought it was just a game on there that you played with other people, kind of similar to runescape. But I'm probably way off on that lol.

yepyep! in a 5-key game with at least 3 players, I usually make 1500-3000 NP and you can get anywhere from 1 to 4 prizes per game, depending on how you place. and if you play with neofriends, you could win even more bc you can agree beforehand to play a long time and help each other out. it's like the best thing ever! here's the KQ guide I read to get started =)

yepyep! in a 5-key game with at least 3 players, I usually make 1500-3000 NP and you can get anywhere from 1 to 4 prizes per game, depending on how you place. and if you play with neofriends, you could win even more bc you can agree beforehand to play a long time and help each other out. it's like the best thing ever! here's the KQ guide I read to get started =)

Oh that sounds great. (: I just played with one other girl and she won, but I wasn't too far behind. I got about 1200 np and three items. c: I like this game hahaha.

it is pretty awesome =)

now I just wanna go buy some merch so I can get a unique token. and if you wanna play with any of the TDN members, there's a thread here that you can search through to neofriend someone.

EDIT: haha I realized that I accidentally linked the wrong thread. it's fixed now though ^_^