mrow ^-^

Kittyn

hey there! I'm 24 and I go by Kittyn when I'm roaming the web. I actually like horses more than I do cats, but a RL friend used to call me "kitten" and it stuck with me =)

uhh, let's see. I'm naturally shy, so it make take me a bit to warm up to people... but once I do, you're in for a treat! hahaha. I can be kinda crazy. but adorable crazy, not rampage crazy! (Desperate Housewives ref!)

I've been playing Neopets for a long freakin' time! I believe I started in 2001, but that account was lost at least 6 years ago, which is when I created my current main. and I've been lurking around TDN for a while now, but finally decided to join cuz I felt like it was time to stop being a stalker LOL.

so come say hi to me! I'm pretty awesome, if I do say so myself... hehe

Hey Kittyn, I'm Airiya, but known as Air/Airi for short~

Glad you decided to join TDN forums! I'm sure you'll meet some awesome people here like I did :D

I am naturally shy too but can be a bit crazy ahaha.

thanks Airiya! I'm hoping so too, because that's part of the reason I decided to join. I'm getting kinda lonely on Neopets because none of my RL friends play. too kiddie for them, I suppose lol. whatevs, it makes me happy and that's all that matters, right? well, I hope we get to be good friends through here =)

One moment, aren't you the same kittyn who's at Jellyneo's Forums? I'm The Plushie Ultimatum over there.

Anywho, I'm pleased to greet you at both locations. I've been on Neopets since April 2002, and I'm glad to meet other Neopets veterans like you.

Welcome to The Daily Neopets, and I'm Neomysterion over here. :)

as a matter of fact, I am! lol. I'm a pathetically lonely little petunia, so I joined both!

thanks, and it's very nice to meet you as well, Neomysterion! although, Neo veteran might not be a good term for me. I just kinda skated through the years doing a bare minimum. might have something to do with having absolutely zero patience back then! well, I still don't have a lot, but it's more than I used to 0:)

thanks Airiya! I'm hoping so too, because that's part of the reason I decided to join. I'm getting kinda lonely on Neopets because none of my RL friends play. too kiddie for them, I suppose lol. whatevs, it makes me happy and that's all that matters, right? well, I hope we get to be good friends through here =)

Yea I know what you mean. I always played MMORPG games since it was easier making new friends and got bored/alone on Neopets.

But joining a guild and active forum definitely helps~

this is true! I used to be part of The Neopian Orphanage back in the day and I do remember loving it. too bad I forgot the password to that account... actually, I met two of my very best friends online at an oldold chatroom/message board RPG. I think I was 10 or 11 when I first joined Herds of Horses. aww, so long ago!!