Hi :)

CCarol

Hey,

my name is Carol and I've been playing Neopets for over 7 years - which is why I was delighted to find this! From what I've read, TDN seems like such an awesome community that I couldn't help but join.

My neopets account is _karol_, if anyone is interested in adding me ;)

I look forward to meeting all of you! :)

I really like all of the Neopets veterans that stop by The Daily Neopets nowadays, not just myself, but many others.

They call me Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets for just about nine years now. My Neo-username is neoking2002_neo, and I'll be glad to add you. I'll look forward to seeing you over here as well Carol. :)

Welcome to TDN forums Carol :D

The community here is just awesome because of the people here~

Hope to see you around the forums and on Neopets.

Welcome to TDN Carol. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm glad you're enjoying the forums so far. :D We have a really great community here.

(Also, I have to say, I'm very jealous of all your site event trophies. I've been playing for nearly 9 years, and I missed out on most of the events until the last couple years because I was in my own world when I played, not paying attention to much else.)

Welcome to TDN Carol. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm glad you're enjoying the forums so far. :D We have a really great community here.

(Also, I have to say, I'm very jealous of all your site event trophies. I've been playing for nearly 9 years, and I missed out on most of the events until the last couple years because I was in my own world when I played, not paying attention to much else.)

Don't say that! Didn't you happen to notice I'm missing the Ruined Faeries trophy?!

I decided to go into hiatus (a really serious one) right around the time the plot started. Just thinking about how I'm never, eveer, getting that avatar kills me! Although if I could have any retired avatar it would be this one freejhuidah.gif

Wouldn't it be awesome if TNT would let you decided on ONE retired avatar if you ever reached a major point in your NP life, like the 10 year mark? :king:

Don't say that! Didn't you happen to notice I'm missing the Ruined Faeries trophy?!

I decided to go into hiatus (a really serious one) right around the time the plot started. Just thinking about how I'm never, eveer, getting that avatar kills me! Although if I could have any retired avatar it would be this one freejhuidah.gif

Wouldn't it be awesome if TNT would let you decided on ONE retired avatar if you ever reached a major point in your NP life, like the 10 year mark? :king:

I'm so jealous D:

I was here a few times for those site events but that's when I was really unaware of them >.<;

I'm so jealous D:

I was here a few times for those site events but that's when I was really unaware of them >.<;

I was a newbie during the whole Meriddel war, later when I realized I could - at least - have gotten one of the avies, I was pretty upset too.

I don't really care about the trophies, I can never participate that much (because of school/work/etc), so I never get the really big and pretty ones.

TFR was my first plot. (I don't think the Atlas of the Ancients counts because I stumbled across the Mysterious Orchid RE, and that counted as participating enough to get the site theme and avatar.

If I could have any retired, I think I'd go for one of the Maraquan ones, either Warrior or Supporter. Probably Warrior.

Hello Carol, welcome to TDN forums! :)

We have a great community here! Hope you enjoy :)

I went on a huuuuuuuuge hiatus and now I'm on a different account so I missed out majorly :(

Oh, by the way, I go by Nerd.