Gallery/Shop upgrade price

Duckyz

I couldn't find a calculator to tell me how much a gallery would cost if it held let say 1100 items. Anyone know the estimated price?

to hold 1100 items, it would need to be a size of 220 (i think). to get from size 1 to size 220 would cost about 4,818,000. That's according to this site

as it costs the same to upgrade gallerys as it does shops (as far as I know)

My shop is currently size 80 (holds 400) and to upgrade to 81 will cost 16,000. It increases by 200 everytime, so to get from size 1-220, 4.818 mill sounds about right.

Good luck with that. Unless you have a LOT of np, I wouldn't recommend doing it all at once : /

I got enough to do it all at once atm. Thou I think I'll gradually do it as I don't really have 1000 items to fill my gallery, thanks for the help.

how did you get so much np in 3 weeks? you've got to let me in on your secret! D:

Took one week to get habitarium to level 50(500k from leveling and 150K a day after), I make about 21-30k from flash games and getting extremely lucky with adver-video(at least 2-3 of the spins are 800) and just doing dailies and selling random junk. It all really just adds up if you don't spend much....

Games I go through are suteks tomb, dubloon disaster, shenkuu tangram, math's nightmare, meerca chase, kass basheer, nimmos pond, chia bomber 2, fashion fever and recently a tournament of cell block.

I also invest 15k in stocks everyday and sold 2k stocks for 90k the other day.

Edit: and I got a 100k when I started playing from a friendly tdn member that was quiting.

• 9 months later...

Go to your gallery and click on edit description in the top choices..... then right down the bottom of the page it will say "cost to upgrade" just click on that if you want to pay the amount Good Luck