what do you want to be when you grow up?

wistiria12

7 members have voted

1. 1. which carer do you want to study?

• math
    • science
    • english
    • spanish
    • history
    • other
    • art

Hi i'm wistiria12

Many of my family are already having jobs and its because some of them are around to 18-25 years.When i grow up i may wanna be a scientist,an artist or a photographer,i'm still thinking about it and there's so many carers to choose from,from doctors to scientists,from teachers to secretaries,what do you want to be when you grow up?

shenkuu_sig.png

I, personally, am really into the math and science branches of careers, but I'd love to venture into photography or the arts (as a singer/songwriter).

Still, I think it's best to look at your options early - it's great how you already have some ideas in mind! I'm sure you'll change your mind more than once in the future ;)

I think the most important thing, however, is to get into something you love. That way, you know you'll be happy with your job! :)

I'm still trying to choose from a lawyer, fashion designer, photographer or a pastry chef.

Becoming a lawyer has been my dream since fifth grade, but I've wanted to become a fashion designer or a pastry chef not too long ago.

I think I'll probably end up becoming a fashion designer because it marries art and fashion, two things that I really love. ♥

:laughingsmiley: I'm 25 and have already been working since I was 16, but I'm joining in on this one.

My dream career, lawyer. But... I couldn't devote that many years of my life to schooling, so probably, eventually, some sort of computer degree, since I work in the tech/computer industry now, and my company is a large tech/computer company.

:laughingsmiley: I'm 25 and have already been working since I was 16, but I'm joining in on this one.

My dream career, lawyer. But... I couldn't devote that many years of my life to schooling, so probably, eventually, some sort of computer degree, since I work in the tech/computer industry now, and my company is a large tech/computer company.

Hey what a coincidence,i have a cousin who has the same dream job as you do,but he is almost finish and starts working soon,but remember to don't give up on your dreams spritzie,the efforts are worth it,but still,you have an awesome job on tech/computer industry :yes:

Guest ErikaChristine

I'm currently in my final year of university studying anthropology and history. I'd like to work in a museum as an archivist or a museum technician. Not particularly exciting. :P

First off, I don't want to grow up!!! :P Secondly, when i have to I'm going to teach music. You should have "arts" on your list.

yeah your right,i didn't put art because there are soooo many different carers that i can't mention them all,i'll think about it next time ^_^

When I was young I honestly wanted to be a lion (I loved Lion King as a kid) until my 1st grade teacher shattered that dream ahaha.

About 3rd-4th grade I wanted to be a vet since I volunteered at our local animal shelter a lot. But I was soooo allergic to animal fur that I had to throw that out of the window lol. 5th grade I wanted to become a chef after helping in a cafe/bakery and by the time I was in 7th grade, I become a freelance graphics design artist and GM/Admin for a bunch of site/mmorpg games.

I am 19 now and switched my majors a couple of times.

I went to UCLA for botanical sciences (study of plants) since I wanted to research the plant's genome and DNA structures in mutations.

Ended up leaving the university for a change in major (I loved science but I couldn't deal with the 4-5hours staring at micro molecules.)

Ended up going to a state college for a bit double majoring in Culinary Arts and Graphics Design.

And finally decided to go for Culinary Arts. Actually leaving this June to study abroad in Australia and France in a international culinary school because of a scholarship.

So all in all, I finally get to do what I love and travel~

I would love to be a diplomat. Failing that, I just want to work for the foreign affairs department.

I know one of my high school friends wanted to work for the UN as a translator.

So far she learned 5 languages (including English). I would never have the passion to work in diplomacy though, never really interested me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 25 and still have no idea. lol While I certainly could, I'm not really into the idea of piercing people my whole life. I've entertained the idea of teaching history (like my father), learning to tattoo, putting my language skills to use, along with so much else. I think I have TOO many options on my plate. :mellow:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.