Missing Person

The Nova ROX

I'm creating sort of a plot/contest thing: My neopet Falvair has gone missing. I want you to find him. Right now, the plot is VERY vague. I'll post any updates here and let you know when the plot is over. All the rules and prizes are on Falvair's page. If you're under 13 and can't neomail, post here and I'll let you join. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the "whoever neomails me first" rule. If you forget, that's your slip. You can discuss the answers and work in teams, but the team needs to have a name. :)

"1.You must have an Eyrie part of Lake Eyrie (please refer to Robasia's page)."

i went to that pet page and it was just a default petpage..

yea its just a plain petpage for me aswell, if you would like I could copy the HTML and put it on here, but it would be REALLY long

Did you get the name right? Robasia's full name is Robasia_neo615.

well you didnt put that on the pet page! silly (i see you have a link now but it wasnt there before)

Um. Okay. I would like to join, but I have a guild, and the page link is missing. :S

the link is thereb ut if you have viewed it before the text is now black instead of blue(its still underlined) and as she stated you dont have to be a member of the guild to join you just have to neomail her

You are really full of yourself, aren;t you? I was joking.

considering i was the only one to comment after you i assume that was directed at me.. i was responding to Myriad completly so i dont know what you are talking about O.o