Hey-lo :D

Hai everybody :) I just joined TDN. Well actually, I just joined TDN Forums. I didn't realize I need a separate account and all for this, and remained blissfully unaware until I clicked on furms quite by chance.

So! My name's Annie/Andy. Depends on what you prefer. They're both nicknames; my full name is eight alphas long and quite a task to pronounce right. I'm 16, from India and in love with Neopets :) My username in Neopia is "thepurplelife" (without the quotes, duh). Oh, yes -- I love the colour purple as much as I love chocolate (which is a lot). I used to have an account earlier, back in the good ol' days when I was kid, but I deactivated that a long time ago. I returned only a little less than a year back, and MY it's all changed. But I like it, except that the old layout was so much cuter.

My first pet was my Uni UniKazi, who I hope will get a book award some day. I played like insane initially, and managed to get myself an Orange Koi Morphing Portion, and promptly used that on a hastily created Elepante called Kamiske. But I'd really, really like a pretty little Baby Pet, and a Purple Pet. Oh well, I've got all the time in the world for that!

Does (somewhat almost) everyone know (somewhat almost) everyone on this forum? That would be so cool! Like a private world of friends ans companions! :P :P

Haha, alright I'm done introducing myself! Looking forward to getting to know ya'll =]

Hey there, welcome to the forums :D

To be honest, there are still a bunch of people I don't know, but I'm sure if you post here and there, you'll be making friends in no time!

PS - purple rocks ;)

I actually don't know many people on here personally but I kinda know people by their posts. I'd love to get to know everyone better though. I'm still such a shy little newbie :laughingsmiley:

^what she said^

& I love purple! Actually dyed my hair that color a few years ago & I miss it very much . . .

Hello there Annie~

Welcome to TDN forums ^^

I just joined recently too, but everyone here is really friendly so don't be shy (because I am too ahaha)

But I am sure you'll fit right in~

Guest ErikaChristine

Welcome to the forums, Annie! It's great that you could join us here! :) Purple is also my favourite colour!

See you around!

Welcome aboard Annie, I'm Neomysterion by the way. I also adore the colour purple and anything chocolate as well.

You'll fit perfectly over here at TDNForums. ^_^

Guest gabbyrahwr

Welcome Andy! I just became active on the TDNF earlier this week so I don't know much of anyone yet. (x But I hope to soon enough, and I hope the same for you!

Hai everybody :) I just joined TDN. Well actually, I just joined TDN Forums. I didn't realize I need a separate account and all for this, and remained blissfully unaware until I clicked on furms quite by chance.

So! My name's Annie/Andy. Depends on what you prefer. They're both nicknames; my full name is eight alphas long and quite a task to pronounce right. I'm 16, from India and in love with Neopets :) My username in Neopia is "thepurplelife" (without the quotes, duh). Oh, yes -- I love the colour purple as much as I love chocolate (which is a lot). I used to have an account earlier, back in the good ol' days when I was kid, but I deactivated that a long time ago. I returned only a little less than a year back, and MY it's all changed. But I like it, except that the old layout was so much cuter.

My first pet was my Uni UniKazi, who I hope will get a book award some day. I played like insane initially, and managed to get myself an Orange Koi Morphing Portion, and promptly used that on a hastily created Elepante called Kamiske. But I'd really, really like a pretty little Baby Pet, and a Purple Pet. Oh well, I've got all the time in the world for that!

Does (somewhat almost) everyone know (somewhat almost) everyone on this forum? That would be so cool! Like a private world of friends ans companions! :P :P

Haha, alright I'm done introducing myself! Looking forward to getting to know ya'll =]

welcome to the forums, Annie =) I did the same thing... made an account for the avatar list, but not for the forums. it took me a while to drum up some nerve to sign up and start interacting because I'm pretty shy when it comes to new things. but everyone's very pleasant and helpful, so it's not hard to fit right in!

ps, purple is my second favorite color! and good luck with obtaining your Dreamies! I personally have a huge list of them ^_^

^what she said^

& I love purple! Actually dyed my hair that color a few years ago & I miss it very much . . .

I love coloring my hair! I had dyed the bottom half of my hair red (which is my favorite color) last October. I stripped it again in January and did all of it red this time. oh, it was greatness! I had to go back to dark last week, though, for my job. I miss the red, but I kinda missed my brunette as well... but I'll prolly do the red again in the winter, since my job is seasonal =)