Contacting TNT - The neopets team - ever got a response?

brandongamer

I never had to contact TNT before the ticket system, but since the ticket system, I've submitted about 5 tickets. Every single one has gotten a response. 2 of them, I got a response/solution on the same day, even though I submitted them both on a Sunday. And the other couple got a response/solution, though they took a few days, to a week and a half.

The one that took a week and a half was about a warning I got while sending an Neomail, telling me to stop sending things I shouldn't. (Which I didn't send anything.) 10 days later, I got a personal response saying the incident had been looked into, there were no warnings showing on my account, nor was there anything wrong with the message, so it was a glitch. And she said she would notify the proper department.

Guest ErikaChristine

I've never had any problems contacting TNT. In fact, I think their new support system is much, much better then the old. A few weeks ago I contacted them about unfreezing a self-frozen account. The very next day I had a response and the account was unfrozen. Whenever I have a comment or suggestion, they reply very quickly. The longest I have ever had to wait was maybe 2 weeks. If you haven't heard a reply in a few weeks, I would maybe suggest sending in a new ticket. TNT are human, and sometimes they might miss something.

It depends what you write them about...

Your question is about Search Engine Optimization? Why o.O

I am not sure they would answer such questions anyway. Their ticket system is more to report issues on the site or to discuss account issues...

Hmm when I was new (about 4 years ago) I always mailed the german support and they are very quick. Now I use the ticket system and I get a answer within a few days. But thats perhaps because I'm a premium member ^^"

It depends what you write them about...

Your question is about Search Engine Optimization? Why o.O

I am not sure they would answer such questions anyway. Their ticket system is more to report issues on the site or to discuss account issues...

Why? Neopets seo hasn't been updated in years - it doesn't adapt to today's web technology - in terms of ranking, and having quality keywords to rank for.

The neopets keyword itself gets 3 million monthly searches.

When the ticket system was barely introduced, I asked them a question about the wheel of knowledge. They answered it in a very personal message and even answered the reply I gave to the first answer, I didn't receive any automated response. I've seen automatic or very short responses since, but at least I know that they may care a lot if the subject is something they know about :)

so far all my tickets have been responded to fairly quickly, although i highly suspect one or two of them were automated. :f from what i've heard, if they don't respond to you within 2-3 weeks, you can also resubmit another ticket.