Theme for New User Lookup

Airiya

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should my layout theme be based on?

• Maraquan
    • Shenkuu
    • Terror Mountain

So yea, I am just torn between these themes since there is a bit of something I like in each one.

Maybe you guys can help me narrow it down :D?

Maraquan- I love going to the ocean to surf and I am really fascinated with aquatic wildlife. Also love my Maraquan Gelert <3

Shenkuu- Majestic, royalty and oriental. Since my parents are (Chinese/Filipino and Japanese/Filipino) I am really connected with my background.

This theme can be very soft, delicate (cherry blossoms & pastel colors) or have an imperialistic type feel (royalty & red/gold colors).

Terror Mountain- I looooooooove blue and white type themes. Icicles, winter (not really Christmas theme, more like a weather theme) and not to mention the cozy Ugg boots/furry jackets.

Ahh, can't decide lol.

I have so many planned out layouts for all themes... so hard to decide.

Might end up flipping a coin lol. Hopefully more people votes in the polls x_x

• 3 months later...

I voted for Maraquan. I adore the exotic finned creatures Neopets become when painted by Maraquan Paint Brushes. :) But an underwater theme may not be best for you. When I first saw the poll's choices, I envisioned what I think might be a good cross between Shenkuu and Maraqua: A tree where cherry blossoms are falling down into a river. In the river, a fishy friend gazes up at the tree in wonder.

Well I voted for Terror Mountain based mostly on the fact that I think there are more Maraquan and Shenkuu graphics in existence already.

So if your going to make your own layout and try to create something original, I think your odds are better if you go with Terror Mountain.