Hello (:

Hey everyone, I joined the forums yesterday, so I thought I'd introduce myself :)

My name's Aimee, but I go by the name of m_a_r_m_i_t_e in neopet related places - so my username on neopets is exactly the same as it is here :D, feel free to call me either (or marmite, if you can't be bothered to type out all of that :laughingsmiley: :P )

I'm 19, from the UK, and I've been playing neopets for about 10 years now. I had my first account a long long time ago, since then I've completely lost it - I can't remember my username or the email address I had at the time! I've had my current account for almost 5 years now, and I have 2 pets - a blue female kacheek and a red male shoyru (who is possibly up for adoption :) ). Currently I'm working on saving up for a grey paintbrush for Tamaby (my kacheek) and all of the map pieces for the lab, so I may be waiting some time!

I hope to get to know all of you :D

Nice to see you Aimee, I'm Neomysterion. I do go by neoking2002_neo on Neopets, and I'm going to be on the site for nine years later this month.

I'm the resident chocolate maniac from TDN and JNF, and I have a huge collection of it back on Neopets. Welcome to TDN by the way, and have fun over here.

Hello and welcome to the forums Marmite. I have been on neopets for 6 1/2 years, I am an avatar collertor, and right now I am training my pet for the battledome so I can get those avatars lol. On noepets I go by phyxius_on.

Welcome Marmite! (I've seen you around already~)

I am Airiya, but most people call me Airi/Air and I'm wolf_rainz on Neopets (10 year old account, was obsessed with that anime xP)

Hope you enjoy TDN and I'll be seeing you around~ Feel free to contact me on Neopets (: