FAVORITE ITEMS / POSESSIONS

Angeló

.. I was going through my gallery , my wishlist and my SDB and I noticed that I really love some items I own , while I long to own some others , and there are a few which I'll never own due to their Rarity and/or Price .. so .. I made a small list of these items .. not all of them are expensive .. some are just cute or really shiny :rolleyes_anim: ... and this is just a rough draft , the final list contains more of course ... but this should do for now lol :

1. Five Items I Own And Treasure : Deluxe Angel Usuki , Screaming Sophie Toy , Elegant Punk Guitar , Snowbunny , Faerielands Destruction Background and one NC item : Golden Harp Wings

2. Five Items I would do anything to have : Court Dancer Stamp , Star Gazing Background , Golden Peophin Harp , Bone Trombone , Royal Paint Brush and one NC item : Traditional Plaid Bagpipe

3. Five Items I'll probably never have : Spirited Fiddle , Wock Til You Drop Stamp , Thyoras Tear , H4000 Helmet , Sasha Plushie and one NC item : Cobrall Charmer Basket

so , now is your turn .... it doesn't have to be 5 items ... can be less , or more .... just share what Neopian items you like most :yes:

*sorry for the TYPO in the title *possessions*

oh I agree , Mootix are so cute ... but personally I wouldn't want one ... I don't like P3's that much on my petpets ... I had a couple Veespas attached in the past ... but that's just it ...

I'm kind of in love with my "escaped pixel" item. It's really, really clever. xD

As for wants... I'm dying to paint my Grarrl Maraquan, but that'll never happen. For non-color items, I'm saving up for the "Pretty Tropical Lagoon" background. It's a NC item so it's really hard to save up, but so far I'm at $175 from the Scarab dropping game and from $75 NC TNT randomly gave us a little while ago.

1. Items I Own And Treasure : My Orbulon Petpet, my Kookith's, and my current collection of Faerie Snowglobes (and general snowglobes)

2. Items I would do anything to have : Items from my NC wishlist, a Draik Egg, and the stamps I'm missing, especially the 6 it would take to complete my Lost Desert page

3. Items I'll probably never have : New Years in Faerieland Background, NY in Lost Desert BG, NY in Mystery Island BG, the stamps to complete my Lost Desert page

I would just want a few paintbrushes to paint my pets with along with their matching petpet & petpetpet xD

Also some animated items for my Cork Gallery/Gypsy gallery.

Airiya , welcome to TDN forums :) and your gallery is great !!! I personally love Gypsies, or in the original language, Gitanos ... I have thought about having a Gypsy gallery myself but there are more NC gypsy items then NP items ... but I'm so glad you did it it's really amazing and almost complete , the idea of including the Cork gun is also original .. as that Aisha is def. a gypsy... and we seem to share love for both Shenkuu and Gypsies :)

• 2 weeks later...

on my side, I got these stuff

Starry Paint Brush Plushie

Slushie Slinger Home Edition Set

Bionic Cybunny Plushie (I got this from this shop, it came from Neoquest, but it's just 80 NP!)

I don't know what else but here is my NeoWishlist (most are PBs and MPs and expensive stuffies (plus ice cream and donuts!))

Royal PB

Baby PB

Lost Desert PB

Plushie PB

and now for the MPs,

Plushie Bruce MP

Pirate and Island Lutari MP

hmmm... I don't know any more,BYE!