The Random Contest

Have any of you entered anything in any of the Random Contests? Some of them are pretty silly and awesome.

The current one is spring cakes. It sounded like a lot of fun; not to mention I've been in a pretty big baking mood (I've made 4 cakes in the past two weeks o.o), so I entered. Here it is, tell me what you think :) :

2njdd14.jpg

Nothing shouts "spring!" here on Neopets quite as much as the Cybunny Festival. This cake features a very curious-looking Cybunny nestled among a heap of Neggs and flowers.

~The cake itself is a Funfetti cake (white, with sprinkles for color) with green-dyed cream cheese frosting with a large Cookies 'n' Cream "Cy"bunny in the bottom/center.

On my old account , I won second place for creating a Neopets tongue twister and was so proud of the avatar .. I'm good with words .. but I can't do any of these new things they ask !!!!!! cooking , painting , knitting ... I gave up entirely on getting that avatar again :sad02:

P.S :

I LOVE YOUR CAKE .. I hope it wins :king:

On my old account , I won second place for creating a Neopets tongue twister and was so proud of the avatar .. I'm good with words .. but I can't do any of these new things they ask !!!!!! cooking , painting , knitting ... I gave up entirely on getting that avatar again :sad02:

Aw, no harm in trying. Who knows, maybe you'd find a hidden talent. ;)

What was the tongue twister (if you remember)?

maybe when I get married to my girlfriend , i'll make her bake me a Neopets themed cake lol ... she doesn't even know what Neopets is ... but I'm going to show her pictures and such ... ha ha ha ... but for now I'm good :D

here's a screenie of my tongue twister , it's a bit silly , but TNT liked it

http://img809.imageshack.us/i/randomness.jpg/

It looks super delicious! :O Hope you win, the avatar is pretty sweet ;) I got second place in the last contest! At least this one is only a week long, I had to wait a month plus an extension... <_<

Yeah I joined in twice and never won. I wanted to join this one but had feared actual cakes (like yours) would come up and beat me again, so I didn't. Good luck!

Yeah I joined in twice and never won. I wanted to join this one but had feared actual cakes (like yours) would come up and beat me again, so I didn't. Good luck!

Aw, I'm sure you would have done a great job. :P

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

I got a 3rd place trophy, yay! Considering how awesome the other winning cakes are, I feel pretty darn good. ^_^

I'm thinking about entering this next one, too. The robot one just sounds like a lot of fun; I like working with metal. I'm probably going to do a Robot Poogle...or maybe a Uni...hmmm..