Rate my userlookups

Sigma

Here are my two links:

My Userlookup

My Petpage of Userlookups

Im working on my Petpage layout but can you rate my lookups?(I have permission from Isabel to use her userlookup layout but make my own)

Thanks on the rating! Do you guys know how I can improve or anything?

maybe make your own images to put on the top or atleast edit them in some way instead of just resizing a wallpaper image and sticking it there.. you can add text add other images stuff like that

also background music BAD this goes for everywhere online, just say no! sorry thats jsut a pet peeve of mine.

also on non neopets images that arnt so common(were allot of people wouldnt reconize what the image is from) would probly be good to put the name of what its from. (for example the last lookup on the petpage) only exception being is if its a peice of your own art/fan art.

Overall, not bad :D

webpixie's got a point about the pics though. Try to add someting to each one - even if its only some text. This will make your lookups more individual, rather than just images that anyone can find. Another possibility to personalize lookups to to create a sort of "collage" of pics that center around a theme.

Still... 7/10

I made a new one:(works only in IE but Firefox is ok but the effect isnt good)

My Userlookup

Go ahead be as criticizing as much as you want! I used a different style and the bg in the corner is too big and the words dont show up properly its supposed to say "The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" but it only says "Drift"

I made a new one please rate it:

Mario Striker Top Picture

Mario Striker Background

My BG sorta looks weird tell me what I can improve on!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it looks good even in firefox 9.5 everything good but a few colors on side and a bit playing at bottom, But it looks very well done!