What are YOU scared of?

nerd4lifee

I know how hokie this may sound, but really my greatest fear is being alone... Like never finding the girl for me. I guess in a way I have sort of a bad taste in my mouth from my prior experiences with girlfriends that Ive had. So yeah, that'd be my fear. :guiltysmiley:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a fear of going down stairs (well, falling down them) as I have post-traumatic stairs disorder resulting from an unfortunate incident when I was younger, involving a hula hoop, wooden alphabet bricks, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and two flights of unforgiving concrete steps. Unfortunately, where I live for university, I have to go down (and then back up) at least 250 steps a day (I am not exaggerating, seriously), so I am forced to confront said fear on a daily basis.

I also hate it when people pull plugs out of sockets without switching the socket off at the wall. It makes me cringe and want to cry. I am terrified of electrocution.

I cannot stand most insects, but that's commonly a given with girls.

I don't like darkness. If I can see its all ok but if its pitch black I'll runaway. I'll start imagining all sorts of ugly creatures. Its not exactly as bad as a phobia. Has anyone of you heard the fear of ducks watching you?

• 2 weeks later...

Dying alone. o_O; Absolutely terrified of dying alone. Rather, without kids or without being married... I get the feeling I'm going to end up as the crazy spinster aunt. XD

• 4 months later...

I'm scared of spiders. the most obvious thing to be scared of. Once I got up in the night to go to the toilet, which was downstairs at my Dad's house, and I noticed this huge brown one on the floor. I quickly finished, then stood in the bath, andshouted until dad came down. then I closed the curtains until dad put something on top of it. After that I was afraid to go into the bathroom without shoes for a while...good thing I wear socks at night.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping topics that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

I have quite a lot of phobias, like:

-Lightning and thunder - It freaks me out every time.

-Crickets - They look kinda creepy to me.

-Electricity - Ever since I got shocked when I was 11, I take extra measurements when handling electric-powered appliances.