Habitarium Problem?

xSummer

I usually leave my habitarium running all night seeing it takes forever to level up and usually gain a level and a half. Last night however I hardly moved! I maybe went up 100! Anyone else have this problem or know why?

Neopets was having some downtime yesterday so possibly you left it open but it wasn't actually connecting to neopets, therefore, no exp :( I kept monitoring mine and I had to keep refreshing the page otherwise I wouldn't get any either.

Problem should hopefully be gone now but just in case try refreshing every once in a while :)

I have to leave my habitarium running on a seperate tab in order for it to move, other wise it doesn't seem to gain any xp if I click out of it and come back to it later.

Also does anyone else have a problem with your PPP's not taking in the spot their supposed to be? Sometimes I'll try and stick one in a house or in a nest and I'll have to refresh and stick them there a few times in order for them to actually stay there.