Random Contest

:)Doc

So like I wanna enter the current cake baking random contest... just I've got one question.

Does TNT not do third place anymore?

On the Random Contest page before it, it has:

1st Place

Eight winners receive the Random Contest avatar, 15,000 NP and an item of DOOM.

and

2nd Place

Twelve lucky people have 10,000 NP, the Random Contest avatar and an item whizzing their way.

yet nothing about third place... :worried: what gives?

I don't think that they don't do it anymore... but they haven't done it lately.

That's weird. I really hope they still do it. :whistle:

I believe it depends on the number of entries. They had to extend the deadline for the last one and I'm assuming its because there were not many people who entered so they didn't have enough for a third place. I'm not entirely sure but I've been noticing it for the past couple contests. Both of the last two (paper craft and board game) were extended and didn't have third place, but the one before that did.

This one will prob have third place because baking is really popular and there will prob be a lot of entries.

Good luck if you decide to enter :)

There always seem to be a ton of entries with the baking ones. I can almost guarantee there will be third places given! I was so excited on the Halloween baking contest. I managed a second place! A word of advice from studying a lot of the past baking winners: If it says to use creativity and not to just make an item that is in Neopia, do just that! Be creative and try to come up with a unique idea using a Neopian character or item that is not already a food item. Do your best to make it as clear as possible what it is you are representing and read the rules so you know what picture formats are acceptable. I ended up scrambling around the night before the deadline because I didn't realize that .jpg and .JPG were different and only one was acceptable. I ended up sending in a fuzzy picture because that's all I could manage with the time I had left. Best of luck in the contest! I'm hoping to make a cake as well. :)