Bloomroll

mwcatlover

There's an entire thread about it here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25694-new-nc-mall-game-blumaroll/

Including a video on how the game works: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25694-new-nc-mall-game-blumaroll/page__view__findpost__p__467757

The game expires by the end of April, so you may not be able to use the dice after the date.

But the FAQ says that Blumaroll will come back. So are these dice for this round particularly?

I honestly have no idea and am just basing it off the News/FAQ.

Unlike with JJPB, they made sure to note that this game would only be around for a limited time. If I recall, the FAQ did suggest that activated dice would remain in your inventory but again, unlike JJPB, they don't immediately specify that the dice can be used on any version.

At any rate, it sounds like the game may be seasonal, so it could be months before you'd be able to use your dice (activated or not).

*shrug*

Best to contact TNT for clarification :)

Unless you just want to keep it as a collector's item (if you have a dice gallery or something I guess?), there's no good reason not to go ahead and use it -- there are really quite a few nice prizes imho; and you get to choose one from several options depending on whatever "tier" you roll, so there's a decent chance you might get an item (or even two, there's a chance you could get the bonus and get to pick two prizes from *any* tier) you actually want/would use. If it helps, I bought a 5-pack from the NC mall the other day and got a total of 7 items, all of which I wanted; and there's still one more I'm going to try for with the Daily Dare free one. If you decide to use it, good luck!