Which is better jubjub bounce or blumaroo dice roll game?

wistiria12

I'm torn. I think JJPB has better prizes, but I like that you can choose your prize with the dice one.

I'm sorry is just in JUBJUB POWER BOUNCE i don't have many nc and i only played it two times because they gave it out and i didn't like the prizes that they gave me,so that is why i prefer BLUMAROO DICE ROLL because you can choose which prize you most like,but no worries everyone is different right? ^_^

I like both Jubjub Power Bounce and Blumaroll for different reasons. JJPB is a bit more fun, since the game lasts longer, and you can have up to three tries with each token. However, I really like that you get to pick your prize with Blumaroll, which means less disappointment.

I have yet to try Blumaroo Dice Roll.

I didn't like the fact you can't choose the price in JubJub Bounce but as mentioned before it does give out slightly better prizes.

Guess it's just another way to even both games out.

I actually just paid to play jubjub bounce, it's the first NC thing I've ever done, but the money seems decent. I won a cheery spring meadow background, dew drop garland, floral spring basket, spring ribbon hair bow and yellow spring wellies. Even though you can't choose your prize, I think being allowed 3 attempts for each token is nice and the prizes imo are so much nicer than those you can get off blumaroll (which I just used my free die for).