Side account question

Tank Girl

I recently gained access to one of my very old accounts.

This account has a couple of items in it and a bit of dosh in the bank.

I was wondering what the protocol was when you access an old account but it isn't your main anymore. Do I have to discard all my items and not use my NP, or can I transfer them over and use them?

I hope its the latter!

I believe you can transfer them over, as you made a switch in main accounts. It's not like you tried making money on side accounts. It should be legal to do so :)

Hello :) I'm curious: what about if you get something through a random event? Is it okay to transfer to the main and use it? Also, are we allowed to send stuff & NP to our side account and use it there? I think it should be okay.. ... I've never thought about side accounts since my one and only is just under a year old. But I'm glad I saw this post!

Yes to both of your questions thatpurpleone. TNT stated in an editorial that it's okay to transfer RE items to your main account if you got them on a side, and you can send NPs over to your side from your main whenever you want... Gotta feed the pets!

If you are ever unsure about being able to do something on your side account, first ask yourself: Is there any way to make np or get items from what I am about to do? If the answer is a yes, then don't do it! (This includes collecting interest if you have money in the bank on a side account.) Check out TDN's helpful chart here. And if you're still not sure, you can always be sure to post again and ask. :)