Side account Habitarium

ahtaxotep

I have been locked out of my Habitarium for three days and I sent in a ticket about it. I really miss my cutie P3s!

I was wondering, is it okay to play Habitarium on a side account if I can't get into it on my main? I know it's not okay normally, but what if I'm locked out (as it, it won't load because of a glitch in my account, not that I got frozen for bad behaviour)? I really doubt it and I don't want to risk my account by trying, but it seems unfair I miss out on Habitarium and there is nothing I can do about it.

Has anyone heard/read anything about this anywhere?

The person in this thread http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25446-habitarium-help/page__p__464973__hl__habitarium__fromsearch__1#entry464973 says they got a response from TNT as a crazy work around in order to get your old habitarium game into your side account. I've personally never tried it but I guess you could. But technically, no, you cannot start a habitarium on a side because it would violate their rules of earning np on a side account.

The person in this thread http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/25446-habitarium-help/page__p__464973__hl__habitarium__fromsearch__1#entry464973 says they got a response from TNT as a crazy work around in order to get your old habitarium game into your side account.

That was super helpful, thank you! That answered my question :)