Make TNT respect it's users!

sav

Was this a dumb idea?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Was this a dumb idea?

• Yes
    • No

Friends,

I just created a petition entitled Make The Neopet's Team care about us Neopians!, because I care deeply about this very important issue.

I'm trying to collect 50000 signatures, and I could really use your help.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, click here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/make-the-neopets-team-care-about-us-neopians-2?share_id=xGDSViODiI&pe=pce

It'll just take a minute!

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!

I'm reluctant to click your website because I don't know where it leads to. However, I will say that I find piñata users far more disrespectful to TNT than TNT is to its users. Nobody forces you (I hope) to play Neo, and the site is free. There are clearly established rules that are enforced 24/7 and ample security measures are taken to protect your identity. What else are you hoping for?

Just wanted to say that the link is secured...

(We don't allow fishy content to remain on this forums for a very long time anyway ;))

I was under the impression that TNT didn't really care about any kind of petitions...

I believe TNT already Respects their users :)

So I wont be signing that petition, sorry!

In my own personal Opinion, TNT are really just doing the best that they can, and people shouldn't expect them to be able to do EVERYTHING perfectly.

We're all entitled to make mistakes, Including TNT. :O

When you Join the site, You agree that you are a Guest, and in doing so you also agree that TNT can 'Prohibit the use of the Nickelodeon Virtual Words' to any player, at any time. :)

Even though it may be upsetting when someone is Unfairly frozen, I know that I can always be sure that TNT were only trying to Help keep us safe.

The one thing we should all Remember, is TNT are the ones that give us the privilege to actually play on the site.

Without them, There would be no Neopets, For anyone!

So we can complain about what they're doing wrong, or we can be Grateful for the simple fact that they're the people that actually make it possible for us to play Neopets.