Tbizzle

Hi I'm terri, I just joined literally a couple of minutes ago. I've been on neo previously and am happy to be back just hate not having access to the forums on the first day, always want to catch up!!

I'm currently using an iPad and the games won't work for me does anyone know why?

Please get in contact, I love to chat!

Hello hello :)

Welcome to the forums, everyone is really nice and we all love to chat too :P

um I would guess because they're flash games, and so you'd have to download the flash player on your ipad and yadda yadda yadda idk if you want to do that :P

hope that helps!

I just realised that but i can't get adobe on it... I searched like crazy but can't find another flash player.. Do you know what thread to send me to until I see if someone knows were to find one

Hey welcome to the forums! I don't have an Ipad so I wouldn't know exactly but I pretty much typed in 'Flash player for Ipad' on google and there seemed to be some solutions. Something about a free app you need to download. I don't know if it works but it couldn't hurt to try :) Unless of course someone else has experienced this and know a better way. Good luck though!

If you like N-eopets, you sure are going to like The Daily N-eopets.

I'm Neomysterion by the way, and joining TDN is an excellent way to help you get started on your N-eopets needs.

Enjoy your stay and have fun! ^_^