ARRR! My name be Captian Lizz!

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a PIRATE?

• Aye
    • NO!

ARRR! Hi. My name is Lizz. I like to concider myself a pirate. I am from Pittsburgh, PA. Drive a tow truck. Sell Sprint Phones. And Play with my cat, Pirate Kittie, He's totally B.A.. I Have a few tattoos and even more piercings. I like Southern Comfort and getting rowdy... I play neopets because I can. And because its better than sitting at work bored as ever. My Little Pets are cute. Well I dont feel Like typing anymore. But know you know a little about me.. ENJOY.

Ahoy Captain, and welcome to TDN, Lizz. They call me Captain Neomysterion, and I'm more of a space pirate than a sea pirate myself.

I have great crew members that are on my side like my Artillery Master RoboHissi, my trusty First Mate Yuu, and my fair Maiden Hime.

All four of us are space pirates, and have a grand time over here. smiley_pirate.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy "Blast My Onion Breath!" thar Captian Lizz (I like your intro)!

Welcome t' th' TDN forums, hope ye have fun an' you're welcome t' contact me on Neopets~