Sell Map Pieces or Not?

xSummer

I want to start on a battledome pet. I just started playing Neopets three weeks ago and my pet now has 11hp. I want to get a pet that has atleast 50hp so it's atleast semi decent for battledome. Should I sell my pieces of map and just train or should I finish the map and zap my pet everyday? I don't have a lot of nps so I want what is best. My friend said zapping is great and another said it isn't. Advice? And If you know anyone trading or with an adoption agency with good pets, could you please let me know. Thanks

If you don't care about what species/color your pet is, then the lab map can and more than likely will eventually give you a really large HP for your pet but most lab ray pets have really low defense so that's pretty much one of your trade offs. Also, it depends on how many lab pieces you have and which ones. The total map costs around 800k at the moment, I believe so even if you didn't have any pieces, that would equal a lot of training costs from codestones or dubloons.

The lab map is a lot of fun personally but honstely to start out, it might be cheaper/quicker to just train with codestones and dubloons, especially since you can get them quite frequently from Keyquest.

The total map costs around 800k at the moment, I believe so even if you didn't have any pieces, that would equal a lot of training costs from codestones or dubloons.

Entire lab map cost is currently at about 1 mil, I bought one three or so weeks ago, vair 'spensive!

I'd say it's definitely worth it to get the map though, especially as you have pieces already.

i currently have the two most expensive pieces, i want to say 1 and 6? i won them through keyquest and im waiting to win the other two that cost the most which are like 190k-200k. The rest are cheap ones, like 60k and such which I can do. I play keyquest pretty much 3 days out of the week and each day get two gold keys (I don't stop until I do). I just wasn't sure if after a while lap ray was better but I see it is. I plan on making a lap pet, one that is not be default, that way if it changes or anything, I won't mind. But yes I only need those two pieces before I will buy the other 5

these are the pieces i have

http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=item&showitem=2810

http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=item&showitem=2805

To be perfectly honest, I would keep the map. I've been looking and looking for pieces lol and I've got none, but it's a great way to change up your pets :)

If you decide to sell them, however, I'll be glad to buy them from you :)