Favorite Pokemon :)

Radiance

In the Chronicles thing, yes, and in a few other eps. But I don't think she's going to be travling with them again any time soon.

And I'm going to stick with my line of Fire type starters and choose Chimchar. I think my dad pre-ordered one or the other of the games.

Yes, she is. I know WAY too much about this topic. xD

And in terms of Pokemon, they all still exist, even though they aren't native to the region, and you can evenutally catch all of them in most of the games. Plus, the show has no regard to that, having the Pokemon all mixed in. In human chacters, Ash and Brock are the most consistant, while the others still exist, they're less seen.

• 3 weeks later...

That's not an easy question. I thought almost all of the original Pokémon were great and cute in one way or another. I would have to say my very favorite is Ponyta and his/her evolution, Rapidash. Though, I do love Mew, Vulpix, Ninetail, Dratini, Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon.

Oh! I almost forgot Pikachu! Everyone loves Pikachu. ^_~

It's been forever since I have played Pokémon though. I still have the games though. I should get those out again sometime!

In the Chronicles thing, yes, and in a few other eps. But I don't think she's going to be travling with them again any time soon.

And I'm going to stick with my line of Fire type starters and choose Chimchar. I think my dad pre-ordered one or the other of the games.

At first, I usually chose fire Pokemon as my starters, but then I began to turn my attention towards grass type. Mainly because most of them resemble reptiles. (Bulbasaur has a dinosaur thing going on.)

Yes, she is. I know WAY too much about this topic. xD

And in terms of Pokemon, they all still exist, even though they aren't native to the region, and you can evenutally catch all of them in most of the games. Plus, the show has no regard to that, having the Pokemon all mixed in. In human chacters, Ash and Brock are the most consistant, while the others still exist, they're less seen.

Meh... <_< There's no shame in knowing a lot about Pokemon! I used to be quite the avid fan of Pokemon. I just stopped watching the show when the first season was over. ^^;; I really like the first season and all the games (aside from Hey You! Pikachu!). I'm not a huge fan of the newer TV series. My favorites, as listed in my other post somewhere in this thread are all from the original series/games.

• 6 years later...

I know this thread is super old..... but I love charizard. Though I think most of the reason why I do like him is because of the way ash's Charizard behaved. I think it was kinda cool how ash had to prove himself first to charizard, and ever since he's always been loyal to ash.

Lol wow, you just bumped a threat that is 7 years old!

On that note, I don't have a favorite, but did anyone ever play Pokemon Snap on the N64? Haha I miss that game.