I got my account back!

Atta

I'm so excited!

TNT finally returned my account, and I am so happy! :D

I'm so glad that nothing bad has happened to my pets! :D

I have no idea what I'd do if I had lost them.

Although, I'm not so happy about having to Rebuild :(

It took me FOREVER to get to what I had, and now...!

Now I have to start all over again!

Do you have any Tips, that could help me?

Congratulations on getting your account back! As Rose above me said, put Pins on everything now... It might be annoying at times, but at least you will not lose everything again as easily. Try playing as many games in the daily dare, perhaps you'll win enough prizes to earn some money from them!

Congrats, I lost my old account and neopets has no record of the email having any registered accounts (though I had five) But put pins on everything! And if it is real special I would put it in trades to protect it from the pant devil...

Congrats on getting your account back! I'm glad your pets are safe. :D

I don't know how big you are on games, but I'll compile a list of my daily easy NP games for you. (Games is my primary source of NP.)

Congrats Atta!!! :D *hug*

I recommend you start investing in stocks. Might take a while, but you can make a lot of NPs just starting from 15k a day :)

Until I get to it (work is going to be getting busy soon) there's a pet page that lists all the new game ratios (they just changed, so you have nearly a month before they change again. And bookmark the page. She updates it every month) and what score is required to get 1k NP. That way, you know what games you could the 1k score on.

The pet page is HERE.

And sponsor games aren't listed, but be sure to check those out. They usually have good ratios and they're generally a quick, easy 1k each play.

Congrats on getting your account back!

Stocks are a great way to make NP, but it's a very slow process. Don't forget to play high-ratio games! Also, you could try some restocking. The Money Tree sometimes has some items that are worth decent NP, and you can grab 10 each day, for free! The Igloo Garage Sale might be worth a try too.

Thank you guys! :D

For all the Help, and the great tips! :)

The Stock Market?

I tried that a while ago, But none of the stocks I choose ever go up :(

They tend to... Plummet? x3

Glad to hear you got your account back. I hope you will soon build the balances up again I play the dailies every day and don't forget the monthly giveaway of 2500np in the 1st of the month

Yay! :king: I'm really happy you got it back! I don't think many people are fortunate enough to get it back. I'm sure you'll be able to rebuild pretty easily. Play lots of games, try the Habitarium, I get tons of points a day off of that game. ^_^

Congrats on getting your account back :)

I'd suggest the regular dailies, flash games, and habitarium to help rebuild, that's the only way I make my money lol :)

Also, I believe stocks are good, though I don't use them much :P

Good luck! :)

because I'm Under thirteen, I can't actually play Dice-A-Roo, But thank you for the suggestion anyway :O

Thank you all for the congrats, and the Tips! :D

I might try getting back into Habitarium, But I always seem to run out of food, and then all my little critters basically Die of Starvation :O

That, and I can never afford to actually buy any more food x3