My habitarium isn't loading

Khelddar

My habitarium isn't loading and i was wondering if this is happening to anyone else or if anyone knows how to fix it?

Im lvl 50 and usually get a bit of lag. After i press play and after the first load screen when it is loading my habitarium it gets stuck on that page.

Im using chrome but that has never made it not work in the past.

Your help is appreciated, thank you.

Can anyone help me?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is happening to me as well and to a few others in the Habitarium forum. If it's the same as mine, you can't load Habitarium in any browser but you can load other games.

The problem seems to be when you build up a lot of items or gems on the screen (or maybe just in your bag?) it 'freezes' and locks you out. Apparently you just have to wait until it gets fixed. I sent in a ticker and this is my response:

Unfortunately we do not have a solution at this time. The programmers are working on it.

If we have any more information or updates to share with you we will update or re-open your ticket accordingly as it has been categorized with the specific issue that you are reporting.

• 1 year later...